sleep times (1 Viewer)

he1nl

HSC
this is an odd query but i was just wondering what sleep schedules in year 12 looks like for people? like esp during trials and all, do you guys prioritise sleep?

nsw..wollongong

HSC
this is an odd query but i was just wondering what sleep schedules in year 12 looks like for people? like esp during trials and all, do you guys prioritise sleep?
u should prioritise sleep, i personally dont which ends up in me sleeping at 3 and waking up at 9

he1nl

HSC
u should prioritise sleep, i personally dont which ends up in me sleeping at 3 and waking up at 9
oh dear lol i seem to get a lot of sleep so i'm worried that'll shift when i enter year 12 - is your routine of sleeping at 3 just for exam blocks or just your regular sleeping time?

nsw..wollongong

HSC
oh dear lol i seem to get a lot of sleep so i'm worried that'll shift when i enter year 12 - is your routine of sleeping at 3 just for exam blocks or just your regular sleeping time?
nah try to keep a consistent and healthy sleep schedule even thru exam season

my routine isn't rlly a routine tbh but its def more frequent arnd exam time, otherwise i sleep and wake up a bit earlier

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
Before I realised how little time before trials I was getting 10pm - 7am, hitting the gym 1.5hr a day and hanging with friends while still studying a fair bit. Now its more going to sleep at 2 waking up at 8 rushing to school and studying until 2 and then repeat but after trials im going to fix my schedules lmao, if this carries on ill probably drop dead

he1nl

HSC
nah try to keep a consistent and healthy sleep schedule even thru exam season

my routine isn't rlly a routine tbh but its def more frequent arnd exam time, otherwise i sleep and wake up a bit earlier
ohhhh i see i see, does it work for you tho? like do you feel tired n unable to concentrate throughout the day or nah

nsw..wollongong

HSC
ohhhh i see i see, does it work for you tho? like do you feel tired n unable to concentrate throughout the day or nah
yeah tbh it seems to work for me bc fsr i get a lot of work done at night, as for concentrating in the day i just take a shit ton of preworkout before my classes 😍

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
Before I realised how little time before trials I was getting 10pm - 7am, hitting the gym 1.5hr a day and hanging with friends while still studying a fair bit. Now its more going to sleep at 2 waking up at 8 rushing to school and studying until 2 and then repeat but after trials im going to fix my schedules lmao, if this carries on ill probably drop dead
Yoo mad respect
I couldn’t keep up with the gym lmao it’s too much work in y12

he1nl

HSC
mann i wish you the best, gl for trials, hopefully you and @nsw..wollongong can get more rest

what would you consider to be (theoretically) the ideal sleep routine during trials?

he1nl

HSC
yeah tbh it seems to work for me bc fsr i get a lot of work done at night, as for concentrating in the day i just take a shit ton of preworkout before my classes 😍
LOL PREWORKOUT HAHAHHA thats so hilarious man

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
nooo the best times to go are arnd midnight, there's literally no one there and by that time uve prolly finished all ur work
My friends go after school hours and I don’t rlly live that close to my school and after school I’m busy like most of the week bc of tutor or sport 🫠🫠

nsw..wollongong

HSC
My friends go after school hours and I don’t rlly live that close to my school and after school I’m busy like most of the week bc of tutor or sport 🫠🫠
so go to gym at midnight 😍 trust me its so much better than after school bc that's when it gets so packed

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
I used to go either right after school or at like 9pm when it quietened down, my town's gym is legit packed from 4:30 - 8pm lmao, haven't been for like 2 weeks and feel terrible already

going at midnight i feel would just destroy my sleeping pattern even more

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)