sleeping patterns ? (1 Viewer)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Damage Inc. said:
Hey bitches, I'm trying a new sleeping technique called Polyphasic Sleeping. This is going to make my life so much easier when uni starts. I'll have heaps of free time.

Here is a blog of a guy practising Polyphasic Sleep. I'm on my second day, which is meant to be the hardest. :D
i wish i could do that. once i fall asleep in bed i find it really hard to get back up lol.

P

pLuvia

Damage Inc. said:
Hey bitches, I'm trying a new sleeping technique called Polyphasic Sleeping. This is going to make my life so much easier when uni starts. I'll have heaps of free time.

Here is a blog of a guy practising Polyphasic Sleep. I'm on my second day, which is meant to be the hardest. :D
But you can't sleep during university, only during lunch breaks and stuff, which you probably won't get much sleep

how long do you think you'll last?

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
Damage Inc. said:

LOL i did something similar to that for 2 months a while back (of course, not as extreme as 20min naps) and gradually, I was so tired that my doctor told me to stop. It totally slows your brain and you can't think properly or remember anything.
But I have to agree that it does give you a lot of free time and you do experience an increase of adrenaline which makes you feel that you have heaps of energy to do stuff :D

Rax

Custom Me up Scotty
HSC
Good luck
I just need more sleep really..............its starting to annoy me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)