Slightly behind? (1 Viewer)

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
I think i should be stressing right now.

Did everyone else hear that advice? Get your first draft completed by term one? Yeah well, I've only just completed my first draft. Im up to 6000 words, and considering that much of it has little relevance, or is currently, not as 'tightly bound' as short stories are suppose to be...i think im fu*ked. ahahha.

Saul

*ss
HSC
you shouldn't be worrying too much at this stage - i had a friend who was still filming for his piece the day before it was due (got quite a good mark). you've now got like 2 months to edit, as if thats not more than enough...

Ava

HSC
I'm nowhere near finishing my first draft either. i think I've written about 4000 words...although I'm not really sure since I'm writing bits and pieces...

Silver Rose

Yep, I'm the same. Haven't finished first draft yet. It takes me forEVER to write, but then I don't edit. I don't know how I'm going to write a second draft, as it will be exactly the same as the first one... hmm. I may take a while to write but I maintain it's because I darn well try and do things right the first time. ;)

persephone

HSC
i've done my first draft but it's crap...my teacher likes it but he's stupid anyway...he hasn't got a clue...he's not there half the time...

mayhemily

HSC
yeah i've only written about 3000 words... planning on getting it all done by the end of the holidays. Im stressing out quite a bit, especially because i'm not entirely sure where its going

co+ca

wow ive done quite a few drafts so far. although that may be because it was really basic and simple at the beginning and now it actually has depth. but i already had my ideas and inspirations before i started writing so i was lucky. im just worried about the reflection statement

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Reflection statement is not even a concern for me. I mean, why should i stress over a second-stage assessment, when i havent even finished the first part to it!? ArgH!

Im so gonna stuff this up, and here i was thinking my ext2 would pull my uai up. Hahhahaa

I would have though my MW was comming along fine, if i hadnt taken a look at the examples in the writers showcase. Damn them, damn them!! I hate smart people, they better not be good looking too. Thats just wrong. Ahahha

400miles

omg I know exactly what you mean... I read "...Just Before His Head Exploded" in the writers showcase and now I'm paralysed. I can't write. That story was so amazing and mine doesn't compare!

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Hahhaa

I read through intimacies....urgh. I think i just might vomit. Not cause it sucks, but because its way too good! Maybe we're just reading into their work too much? Finding meaning that wasnt intended? HAhahhahah I wisH!

zerzillia

i am the same. only just done my first draft....well..not even.. i am looking to complete it in the holidays...*sigh*

J

jhakka

I'm 2/3 of the way through my second draft. It's so much easier than the first.

Are all the showcase stories deep and meaningful and encourage a vomit-fest? I hope not, otherwise I have no chance. Mine actually has a storyline.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
How many weeks have we got left? anyone one know? I would ask my teacher but...meh

life4_rent

lol... im behind in composing by 3 months... GOD DAMN WRITER'S BLOCK! grrr...

we've got abt 7 weeks left til its due (including reflection statement).. i plan to do heaps these hols.. not working so far.. plus ive got trials to bloody study for and 3 assessments to complete... goddamn eng.ext1/modern history/tafe.. goddamn 13 units.. *kicks self*

good luck y'all!!

-maggie xox

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
life4_rent said:
lol... im behind in composing by 3 months... GOD DAMN WRITER'S BLOCK! grrr...

we've got abt 7 weeks left til its due (including reflection statement).. i plan to do heaps these hols.. not working so far.. plus ive got trials to bloody study for and 3 assessments to complete... goddamn eng.ext1/modern history/tafe.. goddamn 13 units.. *kicks self*

good luck y'all!!

-maggie xox
same box for me. And here I am, instead of writing it right now...

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
oh! oh!
life4_rent, you're my sweet meaty pie,
I think i love you, or maybe i just want to die!
But see me here, waiting arms open wide,
Gain that extra few centermeters, and maybe, just maybe we'll colide!
But then again, some people do call you tall
Maybe, maybe thats not all!
For here i sit writing my poem, refusing to lie
I wont call you tall, but you'll always be my sweet meaty pie!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)