Sluts and Players (1 Viewer)

born2bkinggg

HSC
Just a simple question, how do u tell if a guy is a player and how do u tell if a gals a slut?

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Player: many girls to suck their cock.

Slut: they suck many cocks.

edit: cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Generally the slut will have either a penis in her mouth..
or male ejaculation residue coming from her mouth.

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
risole91 said:
Generally the slut will have either a penis in her mouth..
or male ejaculation residue coming from her mouth.
or in any other available orifice

sasan160

v-tec
HSC
sluts have cum breath but playa's just play on and play on and play on and play on...

Evilo

HSC
born2bkinggg said:
Just a simple question, how do u tell if a guy is a player and how do u tell if a gals a slut?
watch them. ffs its not that hard

jonnypride

HSC
born2bkinggg said:
i dont even try and hide the fact i am a player. i hate people who do. i constantly pick up chicks but i do not think this makes me a bad person.

the other week at a party lol my mate dared me to walk up to some random chick and try and get with her within 5 minutes. and i did lol but thats just the type of guy i am

-Anfernee-

HSC
I think the word slut should be replaced with pimpstress or a girl/woman of persuasive virtue. You know, a term that isn't as demeaning and humiliating as slut is. That way, females will take pride in the fact that they enjoy riding the stick like the pimpstresses they really are.

Also, slut is such a dirty word.

Last edited:

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
born2bkinggg said:
The first step involves turning off the rap music.

hakanerbas

HSC
honestly...put the guy or the girl through tests...eg being, make a fake email or sumfin act as the other sex be full on str8 out aftr uv 'introduced' urself.. trust me it works..i was a fool to fall for it..ohwell =P

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
probably see a councillor and get over your issues with women. that might help.

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
jonnypride said:
i dont even try and hide the fact i am a player. i hate people who do. i constantly pick up chicks but i do not think this makes me a bad person.

the other week at a party lol my mate dared me to walk up to some random chick and try and get with her within 5 minutes. and i did lol but thats just the type of guy i am
OhhhhhhhhhHhhhHhhH Big Man! letting everyone know on BOS your little stories. uHHHHHHHHHhhhHHh BIIIIIIIGGGG MAN!

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Players usually look mediocre. They are not the hottest or the ugliest in conventional terms.

Sluts pretend to be proud of flirting with many people, having lots of sex but they may actually be very ashamed of it. They may flirt, giving the impression that they enjoy anything and everything sexual but in fact they might just be faking it. They think being slutty makes them stronger. They think it shows that they don't care about what people think. But they do. The harder they try, the more they care.

Both have low confidence. People with high confidence won't need to flirt that much/get that many gfs/bfs to boost the confidence they are missing. They will respect themselves and others more than lower themselves down to such cheap level. Yes, most people won't agree with me (about players and sluts having low confidence), but that's just my view. You don't have to agree with me.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
jonnypride said:

lol.
I dont consider my self a player at all, but I have this mentality that as soon as I get a girl, Its over, and i move on really quickly.

As in i'll like a girl for a month, hook up, then i have no attraction to them at all anymore. Its weird.

Terrible @ LT relationships.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
this slut at my work tonight says that shes never cheated on a boyfriend before

"THE LIE DETECTOR SAYS THAT WAS A LIE"

she cheated on him with at least 10 different people.

we also asked her if she had hooked up with anyone from work. she said no

"THE LIE DETECTOR ALSO SAID THAT WAS A LIE"

she hooked up with one of the people who work in the kitchen.

jannny

HSC
tlodg said:
Players usually look mediocre. They are not the hottest or the ugliest in conventional terms.

Sluts pretend to be proud of flirting with many people, having lots of sex but they may actually be very ashamed of it. They may flirt, giving the impression that they enjoy anything and everything sexual but in fact they might just be faking it. They think being slutty makes them stronger. They think it shows that they don't care about what people think. But they do. The harder they try, the more they care.

Both have low confidence. People with high confidence won't need to flirt that much/get that many gfs/bfs to boost the confidence they are missing. They will respect themselves and others more than lower themselves down to such cheap level. Yes, most people won't agree with me (about players and sluts having low confidence), but that's just my view. You don't have to agree with me.
pretty good post +1

gavvsy

HSC
tlodg said:

good point. Never thought of it that way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)