Smart Tattoos (1 Viewer)

wkhadija05

HSC
N/A
Clothes, Shoes and Accessories go by trends and maybe not all are temporary. Tattoos are far more personal and for the most part carefully selected by having a meaning and/or thought but most of all they reflect ones personal sense of style!

Discuss.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dedication_

HSC
They look tacky, cheap and unintelligent.

Bottomline; you need not paint your skin to respresent yourself, do that through your actions.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
There are of course some people who have tattoos for the wrong reasons but there are those who have tattoos which represent the philosophies that they live by or represent something significant in their lives. These often provide a means to express one's self in a way which cannot be done through clothes and accessories.

CaffeineMotor

HSC
Also depends on the quality of the art work. So much of it is so tacky and looks pretty awful. Spending some good money is the only way to go. I've seen some amazing tattoo's in the past (including one of this guys grand dad in WWII uniform in a black and white photo style. Looked very real and professional.

kat-

msftsrep
HSC
They're awesome if they have a really special meaning behind them but if it's something meaningless then obviously it's a stupid decision
like for eg one of my friends wanted a freaking anchor on her ankle for no reason lol

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
The worst are those who tattoo their short-term bf/gf's name.

seanieg89

HSC
I want to get sleeves of the first million digits of pi. (not serious).

I do want a tat eventually, once I decide on one that means enough to me.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Just get '~3' instead
Blasphemy.

If I were to get a tattoo of anything, it would be something like a Swim/Bike/Run symbol with the stick figure doing each of them.

But none of that "Devil's Advocate" or "Fully sick dragon" kind of stuff.

CaffeineMotor

HSC
^^ You sure about that morts?

@Carrot a friend of mine has a full photo realistic tattoo down his back of a fully armoured samurai and another friend with a Japanese Geisha. The chinese stuff always looks the best :p

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm never getting a tattoo.

I just feel like, if the symbol goes out of fashion it'll look stupid, if I have it somewhere no one will see it then there's no point, and both of my brothers have several and they're just terrible.

So tattoos are shit.

Especially if you're down with fashun.

Pfortune35

HSC
a friend of mine got his mums name (sammy-lou) just below one of his nipples. (looks ok)
If it looks good it looks good and if it doesn't you're fucked.

Just remember one day you'll be old and have wrinkled skin and your awesome southern cross tattoo will look like some squigly lines.

MissSquiggly

HSC
N/A
My pal has a snake tat on his shoulder. LOOKS SO GOOD.

I'm going to get one.

No regrets.

gonsharin

HSC
N/A
Bottomline; you need not paint your skin to respresent yourself, do that through your actions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)