• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

SMH - Cheating in the HSC - Major Works (1 Viewer)

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
I let a guy copy my english assignment last year, which i got full marks for. Despite the fact that he copied 2/3 of the assignment, he still ended up with 14/15 and i got 15/15.

Funny, 'cus there's this guy who's really good at english, and he got 13. And the guy who got 14 isn't very good. :D

Funny.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
But thats not at all fair, people getting tutors to do assignments for them. Then they get to uni, go get a good job while the guys who worked hard don't get into what they want, and don't get what they deserve.

I just hope they fail life. :mad1:

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
last year in yr 11 i didn't necesarily plagerise but in a lot of in-class essays i'd just bring in my notes and hide em under my paper and copy away, the teacher never noticed. then today in my inclass assessment i shoved my notes aside so i wouldn't see them, halfway through i was looking out the window and OH LOOK MY NOTES , i couldn't read em but i got a general idea.
yeah there are some people whose work is so good, one wonders if they actually did it..

HSC
cheater!! ^^

oh well. you gotta give credit to their creativity tho.

in class assessments are the best tho. take home essays are all plagiarised, its a known fact. besides it gives people that are crapper than you more opportunity to beat you. for an in class assessment - they'll crack.

remember this:
1. the hsc is not a take-home assignment, so if youre crap at in class essays, do something about it.
2. karma exists

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
In year 8, a teacher actually told us that he didn't care if we just copied and pasted off the net, he was gonna give us all A's anyway. He left the school the following year, hmmm.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
m0ofin said:
In year 8, a teacher actually told us that he didn't care if we just copied and pasted off the net, he was gonna give us all A's anyway. He left the school the following year, hmmm.
In year 8 I cheated in my Science exam and I became winnar coz I didn't get a letter sent home and I didn't seen the point of remembering the first 20 elements on the periodic table unless you applied them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)