Smiggle Application (1 Viewer)

HSC
So I just applied for a Sales Assistant position at a new Smiggle store opening in my local shopping centre.
My application was online, and have received an email confirming receipt of my application, etc.
I was wondering, how do Smiggle (and other Just Group stores) interview? Is it group interview, then individual, or another method.
If anyone else has any other information about working at Smiggle, like dress requirements, pay, rostering, etc, then feel free to post.
TIA.

just-a-stranger

a humble child of God
HSC
babikakez said:
So I just applied for a Sales Assistant position at a new Smiggle store opening in my local shopping centre.
My application was online, and have received an email confirming receipt of my application, etc.
I was wondering, how do Smiggle (and other Just Group stores) interview? Is it group interview, then individual, or another method.
If anyone else has any other information about working at Smiggle, like dress requirements, pay, rostering, etc, then feel free to post.
TIA.
I work at Smiggle.

My interview was just a one on one.. I was told to come to the store I applied for an interview. My manager took me to the cafe right across the store for the interview.. lol.

Our dress code is relaxed casual (jeans and any plain black top but our manager's pretty cool and lenient.) Pay goes according to age.

HSC
just-a-stranger said:
I work at Smiggle.

My interview was just a one on one.. I was told to come to the store I applied for an interview. My manager took me to the cafe right across the store for the interview.. lol.

Our dress code is relaxed casual (jeans and any plain black top but our manager's pretty cool and lenient.) Pay goes according to age.
That sounds pretty cool, hope I get an interview!

CieL

HSC
em_516 said:
An accessories/stationery store where everything is coloured really freaking brightly.
It smells so good too =D

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Haha that's worrying. Or is that coz they have those smelly highlighters? I've not been in.

smushieex

HSC
^lol, you mentioned your manager interviewed you at the cafe in front of where you work, does this happen to be the smiggle in market city or parra?
Both have a little cafe somewhere at the front. o_o haha.

Are they still hiring?

just-a-stranger

a humble child of God
HSC
smushieex said:
^lol, you mentioned your manager interviewed you at the cafe in front of where you work, does this happen to be the smiggle in market city or parra?
Both have a little cafe somewhere at the front. o_o haha.

Are they still hiring?
lol, yeh..

nope, i filled up the last spot.

there IS a manager position up for grabs.

Rachi578

HSC
Hi there!

Does anyone have any idea whether you need retail experience to work at Smiggle? I'm 17 and don't have any, but would love to work there!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)