Smoking in a car with under 16 yr olds now illegal (1 Viewer)

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
*Must not be over 75 when driving, 50 if Asian :p
haha, oh shit i was in a parking lot today and there was a free spot so i was trying to get around to it, and this asian lady was waiting for this car to pull out, except they were still getting in the car, so i tried to go around her, and she just completely blocked me off cause she was a retard, and i missed the spot and there were heaps of people pulling out up ahead but she was determined to wait for this specific spot, and then as the people have pulled out and i've tried to go around into this other spot, she changes her mind and goes into that spot. i got so pissed off haha.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
haha, oh shit i was in a parking lot today and there was a free spot so i was trying to get around to it, and this asian lady was waiting for this car to pull out, except they were still getting in the car, so i tried to go around her, and she just completely blocked me off cause she was a retard, and i missed the spot and there were heaps of people pulling out up ahead but she was determined to wait for this specific spot, and then as the people have pulled out and i've tried to go around into this other spot, she changes her mind and goes into that spot. i got so pissed off haha.
hahahahaha
L platers (learners)
P platers (provisonal)
A platers (asians)
O platers (old people)

nah jks its ok i srsly dont mean it :rudolf:

HSC
i think mandatory Ls after about 3-4 months is a bit silly.

because the other drivers have no idea that the person actually has learned to drive yet.

maybe it should be a measure of hours, or have a different colour L plate, but yeah.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
i think mandatory Ls after about 3-4 months is a bit silly.

because the other drivers have no idea that the person actually has learned to drive yet.

maybe it should be a measure of hours, or have a different colour L plate, but yeah.
i think that would be a good idea. in WA they have phase one L's and phase 2 L's, but they don't differentiate between the two when it comes to plates.

newmz89

Beer
HSC
pretty sure it's not illegal to drive with one hand, so yeah, don't know about that.

the passenger age is what this thread is talking about.....
yeah what the!! one handed driving law wtf, so how are you meant to change gears in a manual LOL. pretty sure that isn't illegal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)