sms???phone??? in person? (1 Viewer)

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
Dejected said:
i was just wondering...is it right to do something like that by sms.....
You're wanting to ask her to go do something with you, right? -- like, asking her to go to coffee or something? As long as you're not using SMS as a barrier; if you're willing to do it in person, but sms is more convenient, then cool. If you're hesitant about asking her in person to do something, then I think you're jumping ahead of yourself and your relationship needs developing a little more.

cool boy 371

Banned
HSC
IceBreaker said:
face to face dude, that way you get full direct verbal and non verbal communication of facial,body language, gestures etc.
hey icebreaker, do you.........melt it first?

ROFL :D:D:D :p LOL

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Try and talk in person or over the phone. It's hard to communicate properly with just words. Most of communication is done through body language and voice tone.

beach_babe

HSC
i reckon that it depends on what the situiation is.i would rather in person or on the phone.But i hate sms cause i know someone who got dumped by sms and i just think its a really cowardess thing to do.
but yeah any other sit i reckon its ok~~

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
sms is soooo cowardly. Personally I much prefer in person cos it shows you've got guts, if u just send a pissy little sms, it's unappealing cos you're showing how gutless u are

_Amie_

HSC
I think in person or on the phone is nicest...for the important conversations, anyway. When its just little things, SMS's are nice, can be romantic and spontaneous....I have an inbox full of messages like that that are nice to keep. But for breaking up, starting a relationship, talking about all the important stuff, in person or on the phone is best. Like someone said, you can tell body language, hesitation, all that kind of stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)