so CONfuSED (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MushROOM HeaD

HSC
lol great ta c all tha different kinda responses lol

nah i mean when i posed this question lyk i didn't want to sound shallow .. just confused ... like uno its just weird u kinda feel lonely i guess .. just wanted to know if it was normal ... lol

i don't think it was a stupid question to ask .. but i still want tha gold star lol

hmm yer as for a reply to the others .. yer i am focusing on my HSC lol its just uno nice to have someone with you doing it an knowing how u feel lol .. yer im staying single now .. gonna c wat its like for a bit .. will stay off tha mushrooms lol

maybe next time ill edit my questions before i post em hmm

thanks anyways

PLURFECT!

HSC
Everything is so much different in real life once you get out of that highschool. Trust me. ;)

Give it six months, babe.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
melsc said:
Focus on your HSC :p there is always time for boys after the HSC and when uni starts :uhhuh:
Yeah, because everyone knows you don't have a workload in university!

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
MushROOM HeaD said:
lol this is kinda sad in a funny kinda way ... u c all my friends at skool r goin out .. well most of em nyway .. u see wen i was goin out wit a guy .. none o them were goin out .. so i kinda felt special :) but now as it is the other way around .. i feel uno deppressed and left out .. especially in the stories being told .. lol

whadya guys reckon? wat shuld i do?
you could post up a pic, and if i approve, you can pick me. you'll feel ub3r special.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
xrtzx said:
no because no one gives a fuck about uni
Only douchebags give a fuck about the HSC, what's your point?

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
PLURFECT! said:
Everything is so much different in real life once you get out of that highschool. Trust me. ;)

Give it six months, babe.
but you're still in year 12

wait until uni if you wanna be serious (probably because you won't have to suffer a long-distance thing if you end up going to a diff uni from a hs sweetheart)

but highschool's always good for a fling or two .. not that i've ever been involved

kimmi06

HSC
MushROOM HeaD said:
maybe next time ill edit my questions before i post em hmm
LOL good idea, haha shit some people are harsh!!! By the sounds of it, I say staying single is a good idea matey...don't feel like you have to get a bf just because your friends do, guys aren't just some accessory to make you fit in with a group. And besides, there must be plenty of things to talk about with your mates apart from their fellas. Oh, and if you want people to talk to while you're doing the HSC that you can relate to, you're on the right website. Haha.

kimmi06

HSC
brogan77 said:
It's funny, I've come to completey ignore any post that is made in coloured font.

Happily, I never miss out on anything good, as a result. :)
If someone were to start a "I hate everyone's emoticons and coloured font because I have no REAL opinions of my own" thread, it'd probably be you.

kimmi06

HSC
Nolanistic said:
Posting in a different coloured font insults you far more than I could ever muster.

Ashton has loads of opinions of his own, thankfully though, he can express them in an erudite fashion, rather than relying on the 'majesty' of multicoloured text to, y'know, back up otherwise grossly flawed points.
LOL omg wtf?!? mate- its blue writing. seriously...don't lose sleep over it.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
You should obviously pick the nearest guy that will be your boyfriend ASAP so you can swap stories and be part of their little elite group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)