So confused (1 Viewer)

HSC
I've had this major dream of being a radio journalist for years. But now I'm thinking of becoming an english teacher also and I'm so confused about where I wanna go to uni and what course also...what career I want! I feel totally lost, like I'm being pulled in two directions. Anybody else feel this way? I just hope I can sort myself soon before I put my preferences in.

X2RADialbomber

mandapanda
HSC
Everyone gets confused once in a while. I think it's best that you schedule some time alone with yourself and try to weigh up both options. Make a mindmap of things you may want to do, and write a list of pros and cons for each. That may help to put things in perspective. You should probably talk to your teachers as well and possibly a careers adviser if you know one.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
if you really wanna go to two places, think of other things. like location, and actually visit the uni.

HSC
emytaylor164 said:
if you really wanna go to two places, think of other things. like location, and actually visit the uni.

the open days aren't helping my confusion at all. lol they just make it worse, its like being torn between two lovers.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
i-love-maynard said:
the open days aren't helping my confusion at all. lol they just make it worse, its like being torn between two lovers.
lol... If you would not mind going to both, consider things like distance from home and cost to get there.

HSC
I'd prefer having two options rather than no idea what I want to do. :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)