• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

so confused????? (1 Viewer)

hsc100

HSC
Ok can anyone in their own words tell me exactly how the hsc paper for english standard will be set out?

E.g paper 2 creative writing etc..coz i have no idea. And also, what would be a good way to study for english coz i donet know where to begin from. plz any help will do :spzz:

jennieTalia

HSC
Paper 1 is short answers based on source, a creative piece and an essay based on beloning
Paper 2 will be three essays each on your different topics...
Look at the past papers on the Board of Studies website to check it out :). It will be the same as past years, but with your new topics.

To study---> Do past questions, preparation essays, learn quotes, divide study notes up into the different areas you need to know about.
I would also put post-its through your novels etc so that you can get to pages more quickly, or at least starting noting down page references. HSC is all about minimizing the bullshit time in studying (aka spending ages finding that quote in your text, spending hours surfing the web gloomily for notes/study material you can't find, decorating your notes in ways that don't help you etc).

PM me for additional help :)

xo

Last edited:

billy.bob

HSC
Paper 1 is short answers based on source, a creative piece and an essay based on beloning
Look at the past papers on the Board of Studies website to check it out :). It will be the same as past years, but with your new topics.

To study---> Do past questions, preparation essays, learn quotes, divide study notes up into the different areas you need to know about.
I would also put post-its through your novels etc so that you can get to pages more quickly, or at least starting noting down page references. HSC is all about minimizing the bullshit time in studying (aka spending ages finding that quote in your text, spending hours surfing the web gloomily for notes/study material you can't find, decorating your notes in ways that don't help you etc).

xo
WOW, Thank you for your, time on telling me/us about some really good tips ;)

ill keep this in mind and + i bookmarked this =] :idea:

hsc100

HSC

xo

thanks so much jennie youve made some sense to me.By the way congrats on that great mark.I wish i can obtain that mark this year.:)

jennieTalia

HSC
thanks so much jennie youve made some sense to me.By the way congrats on that great mark.I wish i can obtain that mark this year.:)
No worries at all :)

Aww thanks :), It is very achievable trust me. Just put in the work and it does pay off :D. Good luck!
x

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)