So depressed (1 Viewer)

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
I just got rejected, yet again...but I don't like the guy anymore, after everything...man it's just the disappointment (it was all going well 'til then) and I hate myself for falling yet again...

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Did I disappoint you or let you down?
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?
'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,
Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.
So I took what's mine by eternal right.
Took your soul out into the night.
It may be over but it won't stop there,
I am here for you if you'd only care.
You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.

And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.
I've kissed your lips and held your hand.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you.

[x2]
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for m
e.

I am a dreamer and when i wake,
You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take.
And as you move on, remember me,
Remember us and all we used to be
I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.
I've watched you sleeping for a while.
I'd be the father of your child.
I'd spend a lifetime with you.

I know your fears and you know mine.
We've had our doubts but now we're fine,
And I love you, I swear that's true.
I cannot live without you.

[x2]
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.

And I still hold your hand in mine.
In mine when I'm asleep.

And I will bare my soul in time,
When I'm kneeling at your feet.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.

I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.
I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow.
I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.
I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow.

HSC
N/A
Cykologi_gal said:
I just got rejected, yet again...but I don't like the guy anymore, after everything...man it's just the disappointment (it was all going well 'til then) and I hate myself for falling yet again...
It sucks to be human sometimes.

HSC
N/A
hehe, omg hi2u2! P.s. I had blurred vision on saturday but I remember u being hot!

afro-girl

HSC
its life i guess :( it sucks sometimes.. a lot of the time actually

MrMilk

HSC
I feel for ya. I just got rejected too. And I'm fairly certain she dug me at one stage. It sucks. You gotta move on, I spose.

HSC
Komaticom said:
If you don't want to be rejected, don't bother hitting on anyone. Simple.
no pain ... no gain.

however having said that rejection really does suck ... i don't like the feeling of worthlessness or not being good enough ... ah well luckily it really hasn't happened a lot in my life ... qualifier: not because i am successful at asking girls out ive only ever asked one person out - twice - over the space of 3 years ...

Last edited:

shyr

HSC
i feel bad for you...go out. enjoy. watch a movie, eat ice cream. do something to uplift your spirits. :)

HSC
N/A
A friend told me once that in order to love, you have to lower your defences, which allows you to get hurt as well (essentially the no pain no gain line again, sorry :( )

But girl, I'm proud of you for going through that. At least now you have one less idiot fish in your sea of potentials :)

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
its tough. but you know, someone else will come along! it doesn't really matter in the grand scheeme of things, if you think about it that way. maybe that guy will come back later, or maybe you'll meet someone else whos 10 times as good as he is and you'll be happy!

i know it might not be any help now, but its usually an idea to keep someone who you like at a bit of a distance- see what they're really like and objectively sus out their actions. talk to them about relationship stuff totally normally, see what kinda people they like, what they like doing, if they want a partner etc. i think im too cynical maybe, i always keep people at a distance till i work out if i actually want to be with them. i guess that way its easier to guard yourself from dissapointment.

take pride in yourself, you're an awesome person. people do love and appreciate you :)

beckywecky

HSC
Ahh, do what I have been doing the past two weeks.

Buy lots and lots of icecream and chocolate... And fairyfloss... And Maccas... And lollies... And indulge in it all over a soppy movie.

*Looks at tummy developing*

Okay, so it mightn't be the BEST idea, but it works.

*Eats more chocolate*

:)

davin

HSC
N/A
failure is never quite so frightening as regret

davin

HSC
N/A
yeah..... i'd like to claim it as my own, but i've stolen it from The Dish

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Man...thanks people! Even the "Goodbye My Lover" lyrics lol...even though he's never my lover lol. It's weird actually - if any of you have experienced it - a guy sends "signs" and you're "smitten"...you can talk, like the communication's great...you tell the guy you like him...but it's the wrong timing 'cos you can't afford to have a relationship now...and he still sends "signs"...and then the next day no matter how many times you look at him you don't like him anymore - but you still feel an attachment, like you're used to liking him. Then he tells you that he's confused - he wants a relationship but he's not sure if he wants it with you and tells you about his "history" and it disgusts you. You "call it off" but still feel down in the dumps, even though you can't find the right feelings for him anymore.

Ironically he's got the same name as my other crush who also rejected me. I don't regret telling people that I like them, rather I'm all for it. I fantasized about telling him on the front lawns of USyd and it happend!...stuff the "signals"...I just kinda regret the fact that it happend at one of my fav. spots and it's a failure. Dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

But failure's never quite so frightening as regret - I agree with that, 'cos we'd prolly never see eachother again after this semester.

I'm still angry at myself for "reading" him wrongly and dread the weekly meetings in class...but I do feel a bit better now...maybe it's because I've been through it so many times, but if there's anybody else out there, get busy and crack into books - I'm really happy now 'cos I'm getting good marks. That's what really counts...and of course, encouragement messages when you need them on BoS. :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)