So.. how do you accept offers? (1 Viewer)

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
via internet? mail?
does the university send a letter in the mail?
hopefully not as my school has changed my details to their address so atm i dunno if i have any mail from anyone..
:confused:

decypher

HSC
You hit the accept button on the UAC site when you check your offers.

tennille

HSC
Usually you accept your offer when you enrol. This may be in person or online. It depends on what uni it is.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
As soon as you get the offer you click 'accept' on the UAC site. This sends you through to the uni's enrolment site, where you do some or all of your enrolment. Don't know how other unis do it, but at Usyd you get your UniKey and email address online immediately after accepting the offer, then go to uni in person to do the bulk of the form-filling and everything.

Evilo

HSC
Triangulum said:
As soon as you get the offer you click 'accept' on the UAC site. This sends you through to the uni's enrolment site, where you do some or all of your enrolment. Don't know how other unis do it, but at Usyd you get your UniKey and email address online immediately after accepting the offer, then go to uni in person to do the bulk of the form-filling and everything.
Yup, when i checked online it took me striaght to the anu website where i followed the prompts. after a few days something came in the mail, but i had already accepted so it wasn't an issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)