So how is study going? (1 Viewer)

ccc123

HSC
So, how is everyone's study going for teh impednding half yearlies?

See, here's the thing about me...I am really great at coming up with grand academic goals and pretty colourful study checklists...but when it comes to actually getting my head down and studying productively, I suck immensely.

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
Tis going well... maths from 9am - now. Hopefully I'll finish these papers soon so I can read over my modern notes \o/

SpinCobra

HSC
Uni Grad
Rhanoct said:
Tis going well... maths from 9am - now. Hopefully I'll finish these papers soon so I can read over my modern notes \o/
How the hell do you go about going 9 hours of maths.. And then more study for another subject. =.=

I've been procrastinating and I have English and Physics exam on Monday. I havent got my english essay written up, let alone partially memorized for it.

Oh, I'm so screwed.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
I've got 2 exams left, but I'm pretty much over the whole exams thing at the moment. So not motivated :eek:

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
SpinCobra said:
How the hell do you go about going 9 hours of maths.. And then more study for another subject. =.=
they're both my worst subjects in terms of marks/ranks atm so I need to push them up as much as I can :ninja:

SpinCobra

HSC
Uni Grad
Blah. I'm gonna go work on my English essay. English is like. BAHHH! SO SHIT!

agua.fuego

HSC
Well, for my general study, I've been... well... Organised (sarcasm). Maybe I'll get it together before the half-yearlies. Speaking of which when are they?

Tashi Nicholas

HSC
Hello! im new to this and i wanted to see if anyone actually used these or not

Kujah

HSC
N/A
agua.fuego said:
Well, for my general study, I've been... well... Organised (sarcasm). Maybe I'll get it together before the half-yearlies. Speaking of which when are they?
Depends on the school really. Mine is Week 7 and 8, while some schools have their half-yearlies in the weeks leading up to the end of the term.

.x.Cookie.x.

HSC
Rhanoct said:
And some have them after the holidays :angry:
Bastards!

My exams are last week of term.
I freaked out when they told us they were week 5.
I think i'll fail English.
My M. History teacher is telling me the questions in the exam so i can practice my essays before the exam. <- Great thing about being in a small school.
I haven't really done any study this weekend.
Tomorrow i will though.

ccc123

HSC
.x.Cookie.x. said:
Bastards!

My exams are last week of term.
I freaked out when they told us they were week 5.
I think i'll fail English.
My M. History teacher is telling me the questions in the exam so i can practice my essays before the exam. <- Great thing about being in a small school.
I haven't really done any study this weekend.
Tomorrow i will though.
We have been given 'a guide to what we'll need to know for the essays'. Inevitably though, this 'guide' is virtually useless as it covers the whole topic :p

.x.Cookie.x.

HSC
ccc123 said:
We have been given 'a guide to what we'll need to know for the essays'. Inevitably though, this 'guide' is virtually useless as it covers the whole topic :p
With that same teacher... In year 10 when we were doing World War II, we had a 'revision test' before our exam. Come to the exam it was the revision test. In that exam the teacher walked out before it began to get something and i wrote all the answers on the board. And yet half the kids still failed.

izzah1

HSC
Oh god half yearlies! *runs*

Nah jks still got 2 weeks so making notes and shiz but yeah im a major procrastonator as well, Youtube + study = ineffective =( but yeah hopefully tmr ill be more productive =D

gl with your half yearlies

peaceout
izzah =D

izzah1

HSC
mle43 said:
our english exam isnt considered an assessment :D
therefore, only 4 subjects to study for. np.
Haha lucky! Yeah i think ours is only like 5% so like its like miscellaneous =D, but ill mabye study a bit for it to make sure i don't like write nothing =P

HSC
week 10:
3/4 through bio
0/3 through 2 unit

week 11:
2/9 through chem
0/6 through MX1
0/1 through english speech

dpospination

HSC
im in Yaer 11, but do accelerated Maths, have my half yearly 2 weeks from this wednesday :jaw:

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
English task on tuesday.
Bio assessmentn wednesday.

Writing out final notes for bio today, going to canberra tomorrow, so i will read on the bus.

Then 2 weeks and half yearlies :O

Nat3skiz

HSC
Rebekkie said:
my school is lovely. they decided to not have an exam week but instead have 2 assessments every week. so we're all stressing 24/7 for an entire term!!!! :angry:
you have 20 exams?
i'd actually prefer that, exam week is stressful enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)