So how many of you guys might I be meeting in a few months? (1 Viewer)

4130warrior

I know I'm not much more than a lurker/occasional poster but that's because I like to read more than speak my own mind. But, who is looking likely to be going to Newi this year? I can't wait to meet new people. Hopefully I'll meet some people with the same interests as me (metal, hardcore music, punk rock, cars, BMX?).

So how bout it? What interests do you guys all have? Who'll b my friend in a couple of months? Who'll kick my arse because the previous sentence sounded so lame? (Me!)

Who will go on skatepark missions with me? (Skaters, riders, 'bladers, anyone?)

Who will go see rocking live shows and drink lots of beer with me? I know that's not an interest many people hold, though </sarcasm>

Eh, I'll shut up now. It's a sloooow Friday night.

Peace all

-Brendan

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
well i willl go on BMX missions with you when i buy a new bike....i cracked the top tube clean off my seat tube on my crap specialized. Have you ridden newcastle park? i used to ride there a fair bit...i love that mini ramp. i havent ridden since april and it is really pissing me off

4130warrior

natstar - It's a date! (Of sorts...)

evilc - I haven't ridden the Stockton Mini (I think that's the one you're talking about) but I can't wait to....

FadeToBlack - I can't believe how hypnotic your avatar is...

I have a spare bike I'm planning on bringing, its a decently specc'ed rig that I built up for my girlfriend (she's coming to Newi too). I bet if you asked her nice she'd be more than happy to lend it to you if y'all wanna go for a ride!

Who's going to the open day tomorrow? I'll be there. Most probably wearing a black t-shirt and long denim shorts. Black hair, a few piercings (tasteful ones). Come say hello to me if you see me!

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I'll be there tomorrow.

Let's see.. I think tomorrow I'll wear denim jean shorts and a brown lightning bolt t-shirt. Just yell out 'honky' and I'll say hello. :D

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
Originally posted by natstar
I could come tomorrow?????? I have the day off work...All i need is a lift... mmmmhhh
someone's fishing for a lift ;)
go on, honky

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
how was the information day at the uni today?

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Originally posted by 4130warrior
So who went today? Sorry I didn't see you honky - I was wearing denim shorts and a grey t-shirt with a cow smoking on the front. Did I happen to see anyone else?
What time did you go in? I was there from about 10:15 to 11:30am.

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I was wearing denim shorts and a grey t-shirt
(Sorry, I feel like a spammer)

Do you have some sort of piercing of the face?

4130warrior

I sure do man. I have my labret pierced and my rook (inside ear as well.)

http://home.iprimus.com.au/seymours/me.jpg

Remember me? Sorry for the zoned out look, I've been up since 5 this morning. It was a bitch driving 3 hrs each way in 40* heat. Yeah, I was there from about 10-30 til around 1pm. When I got there I was standing near the Science & I.T. information tables, were you one of the guys standing around there too?

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I sure do man. I have my labret pierced and my rook (inside ear as well.)

http://home.iprimus.com.au/seymours/me.jpg

Remember me? Sorry for the zoned out look, I've been up since 5 this morning. It was a bitch driving 3 hrs each way in 40* heat. Yeah, I was there from about 10-30 til around 1pm. When I got there I was standing near the Science & I.T. information tables, were you one of the guys standing around there too?
Ahh! I saw you! I was at Science/IT and Law/Business. I remember staring at your piercing wondering how much it hurt, hehe

4130warrior

Hey, cool, I got spotted! I'm not trying to sound like a machosist or a sadist or anything but it honestly didn't hurt that much. That area of skin is so soft it wasn't much effort for the piercist to pierce the skin at all. Took less than a second.

Ribbon

If I don't get into Law at ANU (my first pref) i've got law at newy as next on the list and hopefully I will just scrape in (I got 93.35 and the cutoff was 93.10 last year).

I am dragging my boyfriend along to whichever uni I get accepted into, though he will be working (hes a 'computer systems officer' in his current job), not going to uni. Hes a little bit older (just turned 20) but seems to have some common ground... ie we both like the same kindof music as you, and he used to skate but hasn't since he got his licence, and a car. Hes into cars, but not ricers, and not so much new cars, as doing up old cars. I guess I'm into cars as far as I can appretiate them, and I changed the air filter and helped change spark plugs once, but yeah, not really like he is ! As far as drinking and going to see mad bands... all for it, but we don't drink beer, cos thats just gross!

so add another two down on your list of friends if I end up at newy... warrior what is your g/f into?

Last edited:

inasero

Reborn
HSC
ahh hope to see u all there if i get into medicine :)

4130warrior

Ribbon - my girlfriend is, in my opinion, simply awesome. She's a wakeboarder, an XC mountain biker, a rocker into Tool, Metallica, The Deftones, great Aussie punk such as Antiskeptic, One Dollar Short, Bodyjar etc, and she's also into me (I hope!) :). Can't wait to meet you and your boyfriend, you two sound rad and I bet we'll get on good. It'd be rad to have to people to skatepark missions with, as long as he's not one of those anti-BMX skaters. The way I figure it, as long as you're sharing the same territory y'all might as well get along, right?

inasero - hope to see you too!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)