so how many weetbix do you eat!!:) (1 Viewer)

greentree

well i had planned to eat two each day i had exams, with yoghurt if possible, except first everyone else ate my yoghurt! bastards, and then i staded at my brothers house last night after afternoon FDT exam and he didn't have weetbix!!!! the pain lol:) so i had a cold sausage instead
but i just need to say, whoever came up with the weetbix add is a genius, i never eat weetbix normally, but anything to do better! sad isn't it:)

kelboo

HSC
I personally don't eat weetbix, but my ex's record is 28 or 30 (can't remember which).

Smack the yoghurt fiends upside the head!! I agree, the bastards. :p

Lucky for you cold sausages are yum!!! Dont' forget tho, there is no substitute for revision and study... if you really want to do well, make sure you always eat right and do your school shit.

can't go wrong :)

~*~Karina~*~

2...but my brother does 12-15 every morning. It's crazy. Wonder if it works?? I notice that the weetbix ad about the uni exams says "people who eat weetbix for breakfast will perform (insert statistic here..i forget) better than those students who don't eat breakfast at all..." So basically any breakfast would do the same job...

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
pretty much, they're not lieing, just not the whole truth...
sound familiar?!

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
it's been talked about lots on this site, so some ppl must be listening... and we all seem to remember it!

ruzha

I don't eat weetbix, i eat cocopops with milk or bacon with toast.

I reckon that the weetbix company is making so much money from that add! Especially cause thay released it right before the exams started, how smart is that!! I go to my local supermarket to buy some breakfast cereal and there is no weetbix left! lol

greentree

some weetbix freaks out there, good on you all!!!!:)how many can you do dry but???or haow fast can you do onee???or more???anyone heard of the 1 minute 1 weetbix challenge, and can you beat it????

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
i do my 6 in 5 minutes if i have to. never tried to do lots dry, but i've had do do 4 before

greentree

not a bad effort, esp. considering my measly effort of 2 at a stretch and that takes 15 mins at least, i dont really like weetbix!!:)

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
every day of my life for as long as i can remember :)

sub

Argonaut said:
Zip.
Zero.
Zilch.
Nada.
Nought.
Nothing.

I don't eat Weet-bix as you may have guessed ...
ur missing out dude...so much healthy goodness...

i dont eat em either....fukn taste bad :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)