So how much work have you done in your holidays? (1 Viewer)

omgiloverice

HSC
It has been 1 and a half weeks since school ended for public high school students. So I'm curious have you all relaxed for 1 and a half weeks or are you doing some little work like I have? Or are you guys planning to study hard after new years?

And if any past HSC students viewing this thread give us some advice of how we should use these holidays.

Maryanayeah

HSC
Ive relaxed all this time lol besides reading novels, catching up on homework

Ill start after new years. What about you?

omgiloverice

HSC
Mostly relaxing :L I've completely cleaned up my bedroom from all the prelim worksheet and threw them out, and brought a couple of new textbooks as well, and started writing up my physics notes :)

Trololo I realised we made similar threads at exactly the same time

Maryanayeah

HSC
I know hahaha! I saw it and laughed.. quietly.

Thats good. Lol you need a break with family also! Whats your aim?
Where do you get your textbooks from? Lol i'm planning on doing that soon!

omgiloverice

HSC
I'm only aiming for 90+ :L i'm not sure if I can make it :cry: what about you?
I just get my textbooks off the publishers websites or buy it off some friends.
Also what subjects you doing?

Maryanayeah

HSC
Thats really good!! I'm sure you can do it. Be optimistic, lol as they all say :p Nah, anything is possible!!
I do Standard Eng, Maths, Pdhpe, Ancient, Sor2 & Retail.
Standard eng will be the death of me lol!! Hate the fact that its compolsory and its my worst sub :( hahaha!!

nifkeh

HSC
I've done notes on like 4 pgs of an ancient history textbook lol. still need to catch up on maths, sciences and also ancient and read frankenstein ):

omgiloverice

HSC
same i cant stand English or any humanity subjects... except geography -.- but I do believe English should be compulsory, but not in the best of ten units T_T

Maryanayeah

HSC
same i cant stand English or any humanity subjects... except geography -.- but I do believe English should be compulsory, but not in the best of ten units T_T
Agree! Its okay 9 months then we are done. Haha what uni are you thinking about?

omgiloverice

HSC
UNSW =D with a bachelor in computer science and science
what about you?

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
I have basically finished my topic 1 notes for most subjects, so i will make a start of the new topics or do assignments during the new year.

lolwot

HSC
Nothing but reading some assigned texts, but I will start eventually. :)

UTRazilBay

HSC
Hey for English are u guys writing practice essays and stuff? I was just going to read my texts so I can start planning essays etc. whilst my class goes through the novel.
Idk if I should start my belonging creative? Cos I'm really going to only do 2 hr study everyday during January (except weekends).

Hazballs

HSC
i've finished all my notes for all my subjects, read all my books for english and slightly started to go ahead with the notes for the next topic.. But i finished just over 3 weeks ago so i haven't really done that much i guess..

ayeplus_

HSC
I've caught up on writing notes for Ancient, revised most of first topic biology and chemistry. Just gotta catch up on english (been neglecting this) and maths D;

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I went on holidays for the last 3 weeks (Private school holidays), doing some half hour study chunks but not getting serious until January 1, that's my new years resolution anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)