So how'd you find it and how many pages did you write? (1 Viewer)

G

gaoOO

Shady01 said:
I thought question 21 was ungly, and a harsh question to start with. Everything was fine.
hm, i surprisingly found 21 by far the easiest of the 4 questions, maybe apart from the email one.
the one that i think are easiest to lose marks on are the two diagram questions. i talked with my friends and we did totally different things on the vet hardware diagram.

mandyiscool

HSC
during reading time i was shitting myself cos it looked difficult but after it was done i went through it with my teacher and i did pretty good around 80%. but itll proably get scaled down against the rest of my class. 2 guys walked out after the first hour and by the last 15 minutes there was only about 5/6 of us left.
i also found that alot of the questions were quite generalised which threw me off a bit. but yeah its over now WOO HOO!!!!!

DekarTyphon

HSC
Uni Grad
I took up the whole 3 hours writing without having time to go over my stuff, but I managed at least 3 lines per mark so I'm happy.]

You know, considering on average I fit double the amount per line of any othet student. Numerous teachers have complained.

HSC
I hate to say it guys... but if everyone felt they did so well, then it will be harder and more competitive to get into the higher bands....

I also thought it was rather easy, and i need to get like 90's to make it worth whilewhile, but it seems to be the same story for all of us.........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)