• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

So I've fallen in love with the cover girl of the Good Universities Guide 2011... (4 Viewers)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
nah wasn't that. I realised who he was and said hi and he said hi and then we all scurried off
How did you know who I was? Did the others let you know I was coming down for a visit or something?
P.S. Did you like me? I thought you were nice :)

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
I have no idea who you are

It went awfully because I didn't put effort in but I still got my first preference with 0 effort so yeah.
I deleted you from facebook a while ago because of shitcunts. shush shush shush if you realised.
Wow, just couldn't care by the end?

How did you know who I was? Did the others let you know I was coming down for a visit or something?
P.S. Did you like me? I thought you were nice :)
No they didn't. I can't remember how i figured out who you were - maybe you described yourself once? Or maybe because you were the only other one i hadnt seen so it would be odd to see the internets with an non internet person.

Yes you were nice - quiet but we only had a moment to say hello and then go away.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Seemed like a bit of an odd meeting... I can see why you thought I was gay though, but I didn't know one of them was gay at the time.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
Seriously I don't know either I just had the impression you were all gay or bi.

I knew about the brunette and I've never been sure about the blondeish-gingerish one.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm not, honestly. People are allowed to assume whatever the hell they want about me.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I deleted you from facebook a while ago because of shitcunts. shush shush shush if you realised.
Wow, just couldn't care by the end?
Hahahahahaha oh dear

yeah I didn't really care in all honesty. I figured that I could get around it in some way or another. Turns out, I didn't need to.

How's your... things going, going to Sydney this year or not

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
gosh you are lucky.

I'm okay but still sick and still trying to get it all sorted. Not dying or anything.

Yeah going to sydney. Perhaps i will bump into you in the city. Unsw right? How goes life?

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
boredboredbored. I have nothing to do all the time.

UNSW indeed, you'll be catching the train perhaps on the same line. Might meet you at a train place

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
probably not - i dont train it in but i do occasionally train to townhall.

I will keep my eyes peeeleeeeeed.

I am bored too. I play pokemon all day.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
haha well this thread just got real. Thanks to me bringin up red head topic lol quick quick PAPRTYYYY before school next week, PARTEEEY ALL week long! Aussie day now, HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY PEOPLE!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)