So much to pack!!! (1 Viewer)

ArtLife

HSC
So does everyone else have waaaay more stuff to bring than they expected?!

I've got 2 suitcases, a box of cooking stuff (self catered res.), 2 boxes of miscellaneous bedroom/bathroom junk, a tv and a minifridge. Oh, and a doona and pillows.

Please help me out and tell me that me and my parents won't be the only ones lugging so much stuff up halls of residence steps tomorrow!!!

ikkyu33

HSC
it'll have to be you and your parents i'm afraid.. don't worry, i've accumulated a lot more stuff than you (though i don't have a tv+fridge)

i hear the office has some trolleys that you can borrow to move things up stairs, but i'm not sure..

Mad Season

HSC
Where abouts are you moving into?

Im moving into Fenner (not my 1st choice) tommorrow. Consider yourself lucky. Il be moving my stuff in by myself!

ArtLife

HSC
ikkyu33 said:
it'll have to be you and your parents i'm afraid.. don't worry, i've accumulated a lot more stuff than you (though i don't have a tv+fridge)

i hear the office has some trolleys that you can borrow to move things up stairs, but i'm not sure..
Good to know - it won't take long to move stuff with the three of us (and did I give you the impression I wanted someone to help me move my stuff? I didn't mean it like that. I was trying to ask (rather indirectly) whether I had packed too much!)

Do other people you know have tvs or fridges? I saw a pic on this forum of a guy who had a full size fridge in his room, so my mini fridge can't be too bad, can it?!

ArtLife

HSC
Mad Season said:
Where abouts are you moving into?

Im moving into Fenner (not my 1st choice) tommorrow. Consider yourself lucky. Il be moving my stuff in by myself!
B&G. Good luck! You'll need a drink and a lie down after all that moving yourself!

ikkyu33

HSC
ArtLife said:
(and did I give you the impression I wanted someone to help me move my stuff? I didn't mean it like that. I was trying to ask (rather indirectly) whether I had packed too much!)

Do other people you know have tvs or fridges? I saw a pic on this forum of a guy who had a full size fridge in his room, so my mini fridge can't be too bad, can it?!
haha no i didn't take it like that, but at least you have 2 pairs of hands helping!

people do have their own bar fridges and TV's, but i don't find TV's all that useful since with the local network, you're getting more recent eps of shows than australian network anyway :)

timmyh

HSC
hmm packing... should probably start doing some of that

Evilo

HSC
Hey consider yourself lucky - for the 1st week i gotta survive on the stuff i can take on a bus! lol. Fortunatly the rest is coming a week later :D

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
Among ur packing dontforget essential things to keep u from going crazy cd player, cds. dvds, books whateva so u dont go mad from boredom...and good luck

Evilo

HSC
omg so much stuff lol Looks like im not going out tonight like i thought :(

a8o

HSC
tv's are great - laptop screens arent as good for watching things on. laptop with tv out and av cable to tv is perfect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)