so unmotivated :( (1 Viewer)

iampeterr

King
HSC
Uni Grad
Anyone in the same boat ? i am so unmotivated to study.. it feels like school is over and there is no hsc left :(

ArguablyMitch

HSC
I'm struggling a bit, but I've achieved more than I thought I would. Try to nail down some notes on the subject you like most; that will give you some momentum. For me, I started with Modern History - I love it and it got me into the study "mood" or "vibe" because I don't find it in any way frustrating to study for. You might not have any subjects that you feel that way about, but give it a try anyway. :)

Laughable

HSC
Yeah I was unmotivated for most of the year with bouts of motivation here and there, but I'm finally getting into it so you can too!!! I've studied 7 hours so far and I'm just gonna take a bit of a break now. Today is the first day I've actually studied like this so don't feel too bad! I think what's driving me to study is THERE'S 17 DAYS LEFT HOLY CRAP. And the fact that I don't have that much notes on my subjects.

such_such

HSC
Try studying with friends: having competitions and stuff. This seems to motivate me.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Anyone in the same boat ? i am so unmotivated to study.. it feels like school is over and there is no hsc left :(
Exactly, some people peak at trials.

That's why you have to push yourself back up and do dat study

jnney

lemon
HSC
Come on. There aren't many days left. Do the best you can, have no regrets after the hsc. Maybe you should study at the state library, hsc kids everywhere, studying from 9am-8pm closing time. Perhaps that'll give you a wake up call.

You can do this, we all can.

:)

onedaysnotice

HSC
You tell me man. I've done barely anything, especially today where I just played games the whole day. =_= /embarrassed

I need a slap to the face or something to get me back into the hsc spirit :S

jnney

lemon
HSC
You tell me man. I've done barely anything, especially today where I just played games the whole day. =_= /embarrassed

I need a slap to the face or something to get me back into the hsc spirit :S
you're not the only one, trust me. but it's not too late now!

tomp1612

HSC
same, peaked at the trials so motivated, but now im forcing myself to study and now im sort of gettin motivated

colussok

HSC
Good inspiration, we only have 2 weeks left untill they start!!! we can do this be strong for the last time ever forced to do exams that we don't want... :)

little_lozza

HSC
I find planning out my day beforehand really helps to motivate me
So tonight before I sleep I'll say to myself "tomorrow I'm going to study english, I'll do a practice paper and go over notes" that way I know what to expect for the day when I wake up and its not so hard
Also having good healthy study food and making sure I set aside time to exercise motivates me a fair bit and also keeps me focused :)
Hope you find some motivation!

RishBonjour

HSC
I just gave up on english (was hoping for high band 5s, but now will prolly be around 81/2), the rest I'm being optimistic, although if I studied like how I did for my trials, or had the same motivation, could have almost guaranteed myself a relative high atar and my course :(

iampeterr

King
HSC
Uni Grad
my studies for trials was high but now it flunked :( absolutely no motivation .... especially for my worst subject .. - chem

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Added a countdown to get you guys motivated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)