So what are you guys playing at the moment? (2 Viewers)

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
Yep that was when he got his limited rate up banner. It's amazing you got him before he disappeared :D Now he can't be pulled anymore... Have you pulled in new banner?
I haven't had the time to play lately but will hopefully be playing a little in the holidays :rudolf:

PikaAnime123

HSC
I haven't had the time to play lately but will hopefully be playing a little in the holidays :rudolf:
You're officially in year 12 now right? Good luck! Be moderate with the time you spend studying but don't forget to take a breather too :D

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
You're officially in year 12 now right? Good luck! Be moderate with the time you spend studying but don't forget to take a breather too :D
Of course of course it’s just with assessment tasks lately that I haven’t had much time 😔

PikaAnime123

HSC
Of course of course it’s just with assessment tasks lately that I haven’t had much time 😔
It'll become much better once you get to the middle of the year, but not much better with trials and HSC closer I guess xD On the bright side, last year you'll ever have to worry about assessment tasks for subjects that you don't enjoy :D

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
It'll become much better once you get to the middle of the year, but not much better with trials and HSC closer I guess xD On the bright side, last year you'll ever have to worry about assessment tasks for subjects that you don't enjoy :D
Also last year of making myself suffocate by doing English

PikaAnime123

HSC
Well yes hahaha... how could 13 years of learning how texts convey messages not leave my mind after school
Haha quite correct you are xD I have to admit that the principle of learning how texts convey messages can be interesting especially if you relate texts to anime and video games :D

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
Haha quite correct you are xD I have to admit that the principle of learning how texts convey messages can be interesting especially if you relate texts to anime and video games :D
You read my mind - exactly what I'm doing for my related text for my texts and human experiences assessment task

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
WTF I ASKED MY TEACHER AND SAID SAID NO

THIS- IM SO MAD
Well that's a fat rip, it doesn't explicitly say whether it has to be fiction or not on my assessment task notif however I asked my teacher in case and she said I could. There's two teachers marking mine though (one being mine) so if the other one marks me down because I used anime then I'll probably file a dispute.

PikaAnime123

HSC
WTF I ASKED MY TEACHER AND SAID SAID NO

THIS- IM SO MAD
It might be time to move schools 😔 But anyways I too am more suprised there is no limit for you in regards to fiction and non fiction Etho_x, so lucky! :O My school probably wouldn't reccomend... You should have recorded evidence of the teacher that gave you permission!

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
It might be time to move schools 😔 But anyways I too am more suprised there is no limit for you in regards to fiction and non fiction Etho_x, so lucky! :O My school probably wouldn't reccomend
Works for me though haven't watched a proper film which is based off any stories in a while so I'm fine with that

Kyufruit

HSC
Well that's a fat rip, it doesn't explicitly say whether it has to be fiction or not on my assessment task notif however I asked my teacher in case and she said I could. There's two teachers marking mine though (one being mine) so if the other one marks me down because I used anime then I'll probably file a dispute.
Make sure your multimodal is amazing so you can proudly represent us weebs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)