So what are you guys playing at the moment? (2 Viewers)

PikaAnime123

HSC
Works for me though haven't watched a proper film which is based off any stories in a while so I'm fine with that
You have a proper reason to dispute if the other teacher that's marking rejects then since you wouldn't have prepared other options xD Yeah represent all of us who can't/couldn't choose anime as a related text! Good luck both of you with the assessments :D

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
You have a proper reason to dispute if the other teacher that's marking rejects then since you wouldn't have prepared other options xD Yeah represent all of us who can't/couldn't choose anime as a related text! Good luck both of you with the assessments :D
How does it feel to have finished Year 12 -_-

PikaAnime123

HSC
How does it feel to have finished Year 12 -_-
Fantabulous, but burdened with the constant nagging of having to find a stable job and for some reason already having a debt along with worrying about hecs. Thanks for asking 🙂

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
Fantabulous, but burdened with the constant nagging of having to find a stable job and for some reason already having a debt along with worrying about hecs. Thanks for asking 🙂
So jealousss I have still another year -.-

HSC
isnt TF2 dead
Not really dead, just unloved. During last year's Smissmass, it had broken the record for the most concurrent players playing the game which was in around 2014. The only thing is, Valve has not been updating the game a lot and the last major update was in 2017 with the Jungle Inferno Update.

The game has actually been going in an upward trend with usually around 110k or so players online at any given time.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
final fantasy 8
funnily enough just started playing again since bought on Android with the recent mobile release of the remaster.

My save files carried over from PC remaster to the new Android version. Perfect for playing on the go when I'm bored/waiting at the shops.

Attachments

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I absolutely adore FF8 but there's no way in hell I could go through hundreds of hours of mind-numbing grinding to collect junction points or magic or w/e

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)