• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

So what's new with you and your significant other/crush/desired person/ etc? (5 Viewers)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
If you want to find videos of people dying, that's fairly easy. The Faces of Death movie series has heaps of real and staged deaths. They do not constitute as snuff films though.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
If you want to find videos of people dying, that's fairly easy. The Faces of Death movie series has heaps of real and staged deaths. They do not constitute as snuff films though.
Have you seen the faces of death? If so... how desensitised do you feel to scary things?
Also:
Also featured are the actual on-camera deaths of a variety of animals, including seals being clubbed to death and animals being killed on the slaughterhouse line.
Oh noes! Not the animals!
Ugh, people are so sick. People make me sick.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Have you seen the faces of death? If so... how desensitised do you feel to scary things?
Also:
Oh noes! Not the animals!
Ugh, people are so sick. People make me sick.
I've seen bits and pieces of Faces of Death. But I've seen scarier/more horrifying films. I'm fairly desensitised to it all now.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
I've seen bits and pieces of Faces of Death. But I've seen scarier/more horrifying films. I'm fairly desensitised to it all now.
Have you ever heard of... the human centipede? I have it on my laptop but I heard that shit was really messed up D:

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Human Centipede could have been so much better. It's not nearly as messed up as people claim it to be.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
Human Centipede could have been so much better. It's not nearly as messed up as people claim it to be.
*reads wikipedia summary*
I don't know about you... but it seems pretty messed up. Eww. Poor Lindsay :'(

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
*reads wikipedia summary*
I don't know about you... but it seems pretty messed up. Eww. Poor Lindsay :'(
The concept itself it's a bit messed up, but that's about it. The actual execution of the idea isn't that strong.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
just saw scream 4
Worst shit ever. lol
Sooooo bad.

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
So you used to like him but now when on a date with him, you feel repulsed? I don't get women...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
So you used to like him but now when on a date with him, you feel repulsed? I don't get women...
She gave him a chance, he fucked up. Such is life.

The first mistake was going to a movie as a first date. What a moron.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
I was texting a lovely boy and the context seemed right to joke that I was his grandfather and I wanted to molest him.

Turns out, this hit a bit too close to home.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I didn't feel repulsed. It was just really awkward and boring. We ended up hanging together for like 6 hours before I managed to wriggle my way out. After the movie, it was like, okay, gotta go. He was like, but we haven't had lunch. I felt bad, gave in. Had lunch. Then I said I had to go shopping, "it's cool! i'll come with" went shopping for like 3 hours, but I barely bought anything because it felt weird that someone was watching me shop. He held my shopping for me though, which I guess was pretty sweet of him.
should've made out with him or something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)