• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

So what's new with you and your significant other/crush/desired person/ etc? (3 Viewers)

MysteryGenius

HSC
Yes... you're right. But I don't want to risk our friendship :/

I might like... end up liking him again though. Maybe deep down, there's something there that I forgot? D:
Oh god, that sounded to stupid.
lol I get what you mean. The same thing happened to me about a year ago, it didn't go so well and we didn't talk for a while after. Everything is back to normal now so it didn't turn out to be so bad :) but maybe things will work out a lot better for you. So if you think there's a chance then you may as well give it a go =D
Talk to him if you're worried about your friendship...but what's life without a little risk :)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Yes... you're right. But I don't want to risk our friendship :/

I might like... end up liking him again though. Maybe deep down, there's something there that I forgot? D:
Oh god, that sounded to stupid.
If you like him again, then you're dating. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM????????

annagurl

HSC
N/A
ARHHHHHH. I SUCK :'(
Screw this, I think i'll just go...
What's the worst that could happen? Nothing :/

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
why do you girls always have to overcomplicate things just fuck whoever you want gosh why can't everyone be awesome computers

annagurl

HSC
N/A
DO IT.

srsly
Will do :]
Also, is scream 4 scary? He suggested that movie, but i'm horrible with horror. Slightly worried that I might end up clinging to him throughout the entire movie, giving him the wrong idea... maybe i'm over thinking things.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Will do :]
Also, is scream 4 scary? He suggested that movie, but i'm horrible with horror. Slightly worried that I might end up clinging to him throughout the entire movie, giving him the wrong idea... maybe i'm over thinking things.
The scream series is comedy-horror. Think "Scary Movie" but better.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
The scream series is comedy-horror. Think "Scary Movie" but better.
I cried during "scary movie" 4 and was scared of my own house after scary movie 5 for literally a good two months. I'm a wimp...

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Scary movie 5 hasn't been made yet.

Also, really? You were terrified after scary movie. Maybe you shouldn't see Scream...

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
if you're so easily spooked just give him a blowjob during the movie problem solved.

annagurl

HSC
N/A

annagurl

HSC
N/A
Nope. One parodies scream. Two is in the house. Three is the Ring parody. Four has killer iPods.
I'm getting confused now D:
Like... the one with the video where that crazy zombie bitch was like "you will die in seven days" is the one that I cried in, and the one with the grudge is the one that scared me for two months :/
I'm not familiar with horror films so I can't match them up :'(
notsureifsrsaboutabbeyroadbeingsrs :p

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I'm getting confused now D:
Like... the one with the video where that crazy zombie bitch was like "you will die in seven days" is the one that I cried in, and the one with the grudge is the one that scared me for two months :/
I'm not familiar with horror films so I can't match them up :'(
The seven days one is from The Ring, so Scary Movie 3. The Grudge parody I think is in four.

notsureifsrsaboutabbeyroadbeingsrs :p
defsrs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)