so who else failed miserably (1 Viewer)

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC

Ah APL....

Terrible... Terrible... Terrible...

I believe that i shall be back to do a supplimentary exam for that one...

So how did everyone else find it?

hummmm.... I think that this calls for a drink...

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I join my fellow housemate in attesting to the true shit of APL.
The problem question was reasonable, but the essay was indeed truely the shit.
Fucking Connolly and his fucking "ruuueels"

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Jesus Christ.

I was just talking with a few mates on how I was the only one who came out of that exam NOT worried. I'm terrified now.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
I'm not worried by APL at all, though I don't do law so thats understandable.

I've only had one exam (micro1) so far and think I did OK in it, though I am making a conscious effort not to be confident in regards to it as I was last year and failed.

I have left politics in the middle east tomorrow and politics in russia tomorrow.

I am reasonably confident for the former as the questions (a virtual given) are favourable and I got a HD on the essay so I am virtually guaranteed a good overall standing (HD for the course would be awesome though).

Not so confident for Russia though, I haven't really studied enough and as a byproduct of being quite late I only passed the essay. My only head-start is that again the questions are a virtual given which allows me to prepare.

In summation I am looking foreward to tuesday as that brings the semester to a close, allows me some (more) time off and to spend time doing things other than study and feeling guilty for not studying.

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
loquasagacious said:
I'm not worried by APL at all, though I don't do law so thats understandable.

I've only had one exam (micro1) so far and think I did OK in it, though I am making a conscious effort not to be confident in regards to it as I was last year and failed.

I have left politics in the middle east tomorrow and politics in russia tomorrow.

I am reasonably confident for the former as the questions (a virtual given) are favourable and I got a HD on the essay so I am virtually guaranteed a good overall standing (HD for the course would be awesome though).

Not so confident for Russia though, I haven't really studied enough and as a byproduct of being quite late I only passed the essay. My only head-start is that again the questions are a virtual given which allows me to prepare.

In summation I am looking foreward to tuesday as that brings the semester to a close, allows me some (more) time off and to spend time doing things other than study and feeling guilty for not studying.
I didn't know you did Pols in Russia...
Hummmmm i just finished my essay for Russia about 10 minutes ago ready to hand in on tuesday thank goodness.

I thought about doing the exam but decided to work instead (priorites i know) and actually i ended up liking one of the essay questions (good old putin) however, the exam for it should be okay anyway cause as Kirill basically gave us an outline of the questions in it...

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
neo o said:
Jesus Christ.

I was just talking with a few mates on how I was the only one who came out of that exam NOT worried. I'm terrified now.
I was the same for Crim until I heard about people leaving in tears

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
For my part i decided to do the exam because comparitive to an essay it involves less work (and you thought you had priority problems) and my gut (and logic) suggest a differing marking standard to compensate for the differing forms.

Not as enamoured with the questions as I'd like, but such is life.

On a final note, I also had no idea you did Russia, Alex neglected to mention it - afraid perhaps I might use you as a lead to track him down and win our deadly game of cat and mouse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)