So who else is planning on going here? (1 Viewer)

= Jennifer =

HSC
i heard there is a business course at this uni can some one please tell me if it is recognised by many employers and if so,what majors are available??

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by iambored
yes.

see, no one realises you are a teacher! that's why i was iffy (if you have read my reply in another post you will know what i am talking about)
Yeah, i know. I am thinking about it.... do you know if I can I get my post count transfered to another account because if I do go the teacher tag, I going to ditch my brothers login.
'Spose I should ask Lazarus as he has been cool with other questions I have asked.

But then, I am under the impression that ppl will read the whole thing including my sig!! LOL

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by santaslayer
ummm..... maybe im reading this wrong...but r u like a teacher now?/..lol
give the lady a cigar!! thats right (sorry! i shouldnt be so rude!)

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by = Jennifer =
i heard there is a business course at this uni can some one please tell me if it is recognised by many employers and if so,what majors are available??
when I was there (many years ago), the business course was based at Nth Sydney and because it was in the center of the Sydney business center (remember that this was a while ago), it had an brilliant reputation amongst Nth Shore businesses.
Things are probably different now...

blazezs

Originally posted by Kittycat
Graduates from ACU has a high employment rate so there! (Or at least the education profession does) so anyone who does have right mind would consider it if not go there. It isn't a crappy uni but it just doesn't sound as great as UNSW & USyd
hahahhah true, the name does sound abit weird!

But hey, what can you expect...its a nice, cosy and friendly university, i've been there like 2 times!

And I think I'll be there for another 4 years or so :D

Alethia

hitting dead ends
HSC
Let me tell you the common reaction that I recieve when I say that I go to ACU "Why didn't you apply for USyd?"
I'll tell you why. To start off with I want to teach in the Catholic system so I would have had to do the religion side of my B Ed there anyway. And secondly, when I went to sydney for an open day it scared the hell outta me. I mean, just the fact that it has its own postcode just freaked me out!! I like ACU cause it is "small" compared to the other unis and, yes, the employment rate is good. In fact, in my fourth year, casual work is sorta madatory. you have to do so many hours of it because they don't have a prac period for fourth years.
Yes, it doesn't sound as "great" as NSW or sydney unis because noone seems to know that it exists. Anyone I talk to asks where the hell the uni is. In fact, not many people seem to know where Strathfield is either.

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
Originally posted by = Jennifer =
its at the north sydney campus.
majors in accounting

need low 80s uai to get in

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)