So who else thinks we got slid a 2 unit paper? (1 Viewer)

grkforlyf

HSC
i think you guys are overreacting, it was pretty easy only a few tricky questions i expect around a 90 for it

tau281290

HSC
Even general maths is so hard, it makes it sound all the maths in 2008 is ganna be hard >.< someone type the hard questions here thx =D

ccc123

HSC
That was gay. What annoyed me was most of them were questions requiring common sense and problem solving skills (two qualities I severly lack) rather than knowledge of the topics. In retrospect, there was basically no trig, similarity, algebra or statistics, just random stuff.

Oh well. No maths ever again.

silverfiction

HSC
ccc123 said:
That was gay. What annoyed me was most of them were questions requiring common sense and problem solving skills (two qualities I severly lack) rather than knowledge of the topics. In retrospect, there was basically no trig, similarity, algebra or statistics, just random stuff.

Oh well. No maths ever again.
i know right.. they like turned easy questions into biyatches..

god i hate board of studies.

ktinn

HSC
ccc123 said:
most of them were questions requiring common sense and problem solving skills rather than knowledge of the topics.

... Exactly why i thought it was a good exam.

Terlob

HSC
silverfiction said:
ur kiddin rite ?

it would not be humanly possible to get over 95+ on that paper.

:hammer:
I know what you mean :(. I did the past papers and was getting 90s... I'd be happy with 80+ but I don't know if i did

SuziQ

HSC
are you serious!?!?!?!?! that was soooo easy!!
i have no idea what your complaining about. majority of my class mates said it was alot easier than all the past papers from success one.
maybe you should have studied some more and spent less time on here.

AnnDisaster

HSC
I can't believe everyone thinks it was so bad! Did I sit a different paper? Is there anyone who feels they went ok?

silverfiction

HSC
SuziQ said:
i have no idea what your complaining about. majority of my class mates said it was alot easier than all the past papers from success one.
if i spent a lot of time on here then why would it say NEW MEMBER? duh

and the majority of the questions were like hard general knowledge so it doesnt matter how much u studied it really wouldnt have made a difference.

:uhhuh:

nicholas.

HSC
SuziQ said:

haha yeh... AGREED!
i think everyone was just havin a big soog about it cause they can..... gotta love forums!
it wasnt as bad as everyone made it out to me...
most of my mates said it was fine..

Soofy

Awesome Member
HSC
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
seriously worst test of my life! i'll be very lucky if i pass!!!:bomb:

Kimia2409

HSC
SuziQ said:
take your arrogance elsewhere you awful, awful wench!

samali

HSC
did anyone else have touble with question 27 b part i... which then altered the answers of ii and iii. me or none of my class mates could not get the monthly repayment to be $2178.67... did anyone else get it? how???

lhewitt1

HSC
samali said:
did anyone else have touble with question 27 b part i... which then altered the answers of ii and iii. me or none of my class mates could not get the monthly repayment to be $2178.67... did anyone else get it? how???

yes! honestly spent about 20 minutes on this question alone. totally stuffed me up

samali

HSC
lhewitt1 said:
yes! honestly spent about 20 minutes on this question alone. totally stuffed me up
I didnt even get an answer in the end. I'm really annoyed at myself too because i didnt write down any of my working for them to at least find some marks for, i did it all on my calculator. i didnt even get an answer in the end i just wrote therefore the minimum months repayment is $2178.67 ahahahahahhaha. idiottt

SuziQ

HSC
Kimia2409 said:
take your arrogance elsewhere you awful, awful wench!
don't hate me just because I have an opinion and im confident with my abilities in general maths.

samali said:
you needed to use present value formula. i didnt keep my exam so i cant give you the working, but thats what u needed to do. id be happy to explain if u want to give me the q.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)