so who else wont be 18 (1 Viewer)

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Claudeski said:
yeah it sucks, 18 on dec 27th... so close!

whats the best thing to do if all your friends will be 18 and you're 17?
Bribe your friends to bring you booze.

sonnysburning

HSC
it's inherent that they buy you booze isn't it?
as long as you pay for it.

being underage only sucks when your favourite artist tours and your banned from seeing them. it's degrading.

what else?

HSC
dr phil1 said:
hey im 16 atm will be 17 at schoolies, i just got my fakey drivers lisence 2 weeks ago, no way you can tell the difference! got it done from a dude in my school for 90 bucks :( he ripped me but it was worth it.
You think you cant tell the difference. Trust me, the fakey you have just about all bouncers will pick it without trouble. They were good when every fucker didnt have one.

Tooki

HSC
what else? said:
You think you cant tell the difference. Trust me, the fakey you have just about all bouncers will pick it without trouble. They were good when every fucker didnt have one.
Pretty much. Unless the guy had the same machine the RTA used to print Licenses, good luck.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
For me, it's, 18 in december 08. Schoolies is inn November 08.

Damn

theaussiepilot

HSC
is it worth my mates getting them for schoolies in torquay? only a couple of us will be legal when were down there
are there any pubs or clubs down there worth going to?

ashlee-xx

HSC
evry1getscrewed said:
when checking id's at schoolies they do three things:

1) blue light it - this will show if you have changed your birthdate with a pen

2) bend and stretch the id - this is to check if it feels right

3) check it matches with your face - they will hold it up to your face and check the resemblence.

you won't get into schoolies on a fake id, unless you have someone that looks like your twin. if they know it is fake you will get punished ($3 000 fine and a criminal record, making it impossible to travel to some countries). if there is any doubt about the id they will tell you to leave.

sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you'll need to hit bali or just do a lot of drinking on the beach/in your apartment.

its better to have a real one of someone that looks like you
cuz they know if its fake straight away cuz they use the liht thing most of the time my friend told me
and you dont get a criminal record
cuz your under 18
and its actually only $500 dollas charge
but the security guards dont have legal right to charge you only if they call the police or whatevs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)