• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

so who wants kids? (1 Viewer)

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
DO want kids

Im Female

Probably only want 2...maximum of 3-4.

And want kids when im married, and not before.

mmm_sofay: purdy is a maad name, it sounds like pretty :)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
sped_kid01 said:
mmm_sofay: purdy is a maad name, it sounds like pretty :)
"Purdy" is the way that rednecks pronounce pretty.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Yeah, as in:

"That there sister of mine is mighty purdy. I can' wait to marry 'er"

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Smokey_22 said:
Anyone heard of the guy who named his kid 'dickhead' against all court orders?
lol!! reminds me kinda of catch 22 when major majors father fills out the birth certificate...
i heard of a lady (a WEIRD one) who named her kids angel and luna. "Angel" was a guy as well, poor thing...if i have kids they're gonna have half decent names at least - if its a girl, Karina, Lily, or Alana...if its a boy, Kieran or Mark. :p

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
I want 3 kids, probably 2 guys and a girl. And preferably boy, girl, boy. I've got the boys names sorted but there are seriously no girl's names that really appeal. Suggestions, anyone?

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
Female
2 or 3 kids
Twin girls, then a boy.
Preferably married, or at least living with someone.

waterfowl

HSC
waterfowl [url said:
http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showpost.php?p=1299082&postcount=55[/url]

I want four,
boy, girl, boy, girl OR
boy, girl, girl, boy OR
boy, twin girls, boy OR
boy, girl, twin boy and girl

Although I don't know if it will help the Aussie population, because I will probably live overseas.
...I'm male, and definately want children in wedlock. Would be happy if I had more than four.

As for names, there are too many I like and I would want to name children appropriately (ie. they have a certain look about them, or if I had a fifth child who was a boy, one of his middle names would be Quintus for example).

Last edited:

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
i dont know that i want kids.... i have so much i want to do in life that spending 9 months of my life pregnant, with morning sickness and stretch marks, then like 4 months recovering and taking care of some screaming baby, while also suffering from stuff like a ripped vagina and constant bleeding for about a month afterwards... i dunno thats not my idea of fun by a long shot.
id rather adopt a child who is disadvantaged in life than bring another one into the world- i'd like to adopt two children from the south east asian area, a boy and a girl.

HerO_Reborned

HSC
azzie said:
i dont know that i want kids.... i have so much i want to do in life that spending 9 months of my life pregnant, with morning sickness and stretch marks, then like 4 months recovering and taking care of some screaming baby, while also suffering from stuff like a ripped vagina and constant bleeding for about a month afterwards... i dunno thats not my idea of fun by a long shot.
id rather adopt a child who is disadvantaged in life than bring another one into the world- i'd like to adopt two children from the south east asian area, a boy and a girl.
Ohhh c'mon it aint really that bad, why not look at it in this way, imagine that ur having sex and all the screaming and sh*t is from orgasming.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
HerO_Reborned said:
Ohhh c'mon it aint really that bad, why not look at it in this way, imagine that ur having sex and all the screaming and sh*t is from orgasming.
you're a guy, you have no idea.

and yes im going to be a career woman. no surrogate mothers involved tho, id rather adopt kids.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)