So, who's finished? (2 Viewers)

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
starrysky said:
Oh, and all my girl friends took a frickin' Hummer limo type thing as their travel medium (wtf? VEHICLE ... or ... also referred to as "uber-cool-way-of-getting-there-fo-shizzle"). I could've had champagne PRE-dining@formal! Damn.
Yeah, a few of the girls in my year are going to hire a Hummer for the formal. Hummers are big, ugly & scary :eek:

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
starrysky said:
Pfft, at least you're GOING to your formal, Hung.

I didn't go to mine. :p It was on September 25, the same day as our beloved many-tears-hand-me-a-kleenex-this-is-so-a-Kodak-moment graduation. And damnit, I regret it! I could've used that occasion as an opportunity to come out to my entire year and then drink myself into a coma or something at the after-party so that I'd be far too shitted-up the next day to remember what I did. :D

Oh, and all my girl friends took a frickin' Hummer limo type thing as their travel medium (wtf? VEHICLE ... or ... also referred to as "uber-cool-way-of-getting-there-fo-shizzle"). I could've had champagne PRE-dining@formal! Damn.
ahaha lol , aww why'd you miss it !! =( cant miss formals !!

lols did you really plan on coming out to the entire grade ? haha what a brave fellow.

gosh .. and whats .. a hummer o_O

Daaan

HSC
FINISHED!

Found it easier compared to other years, but i really dont give a flying fook anymore!

formal on 20th yay.

Just weird waking up with nothing planned, not that im complaining! :)

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC

Cythen

HSC
Drama's done and so am I! HUZZAH!

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM! 8D

HSC
Those Hummers look cool.

If someone wants to go to the formal in that, I've got no problem with it.

I don't see why you do... :confused:

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
LOL. I truly do FAIL in life. :( :eek:

The only reason the girls are hiring a hummer is for attention. Now, that's fine but they will be the ones driving to the formal. HAZARD. People might die that night. LOL. They cant drive a little hatchback on local roads - how are they supposed to drive a Hummer in the city at night?

I have no idea about how my friends and I are getting to the formal - possibly by limo but we havent even talked about it. :eek:

Last edited:

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
noir. said:
YOU OWN A LIMO?

I have my formal on the 28th at Waters Edge and i haven't got anything. Yay.
LOL, no silly! I edited that error. :eek:

You have nothing ready?

No dress?
No shoes?
No nothing?

:confused:

Last edited:

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
noir. said:
psht. you're the silly one for making that error in the first place, you.

And no, i've got nothing. I better start looking soon, or my nightmare on the formal just might come true :eek:
GOSH!

I AM NOT SILLY. :(:eek:

Well, you've got a while to go - there's still plenty of time to get everything ready :uhhuh:

Last edited:
HSC
tanjin said:
LOL. I truly do FAIL in life. :( :eek:

The only reason the girls are hiring a hummer is for attention. Now, that's fine but they will be the ones driving to the formal. HAZARD. People might die that night. LOL. They cant drive a little hatchback on local roads - how are they supposed to drive a Hummer in the city at night?

I have no idea about how my friends and I are getting to the formal - possibly by limo but we havent even talked about it. :eek:
Hold on, so they're actually going to be driving it?? :confused:

Also, I highly doubt that you'll be able to get a limo this late...

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Hold on, so they're actually going to be driving it?? :confused:

Also, I highly doubt that you'll be able to get a limo this late...
:uhhuh:, Megan - Girls in dresses with heavy makeup will be driving the Hummer in the CITY, at NIGHT.

I fear for them.

I don't think we actually want to go by limo - we've never brought it up so it's already a no. But i still might be able to organise one (if we change our minds), a friend of a friend has an uncle that runs some limo business but yeah. :eek:

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Those Hummers look cool.

If someone wants to go to the formal in that, I've got no problem with it.

I don't see why you do... :confused:
haha im just saying i wouldnt personally go in it xD , its kinda ugly

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
haha im just saying i wouldnt personally go in it xD , its kinda ugly
Kinda? :p

Edit: I don't mind the Hummer, but the limo is ewww.

Last edited:

Crholic

HSC
SSejychan said:
i had invisioned this day to be filled with happiness, freedom, fun and relaxation...

but.. now, i just feel empty... i guess the sudden relieving of all the exam pressures does something strange to the brain....

cheers. =)
hey i feel the same way...i feel so empty for some reason and i dont know what to do know, its so boring, what should i do all i can think of is watching tv and going on the comp, i already miss the studying days :( hope i get into uni

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
Crholic said:
hey i feel the same way...i feel so empty for some reason and i dont know what to do know, its so boring, what should i do all i can think of is watching tv and going on the comp, i already miss the studying days :( hope i get into uni
it's amazing how different i feel now, to the couple of days after i had finished. Coz, the couple of days after, i felt so lonely and bored and useless.. but, now that i've got a job, i actually don't feel so empty anymore... i guess maybe i don't have time to feel that way, lol, or maybe coz i've actually got a purpose to every day now, so i don't feel empty. lol, so, if you feel random, then just get a job. :D That's my rather retarded advice. :uhhuh:

And, LOL at this thread. When did it turn into a formal thread? oh well, can't wait till the formal! :)

Me and a couple of friends are going in some car.... of some sort.... yes....... umhm......... yep.....

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
ssejamafone said:
it's amazing how different i feel now, to the couple of days after i had finished. Coz, the couple of days after, i felt so lonely and bored and useless.. but, now that i've got a job, i actually don't feel so empty anymore... i guess maybe i don't have time to feel that way, lol, or maybe coz i've actually got a purpose to every day now, so i don't feel empty. lol, so, if you feel random, then just get a job. :D That's my rather retarded advice. :uhhuh:

And, LOL at this thread. When did it turn into a formal thread? oh well, can't wait till the formal! :)

Me and a couple of friends are going in some car.... of some sort.... yes....... umhm......... yep.....
lols i applied for two .. waiting for a reply.
ahhh i hope they reply soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)