So whos starting Law @ UTS? (1 Viewer)

HSC
within metro...? Hm....so could we just leave the camp for one day and come back? Is it really worth it? Stupid UTS law faculty! ;)

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
Seabiscuit said:
I'm doing Business/law!

Did anyoen else get that letter saying that to enrol in UTS Law in 2005 i have to go the the LAw website? because i went there but i cant find anything. :S

u didnt enrol

go to law.uts.edu.au

and then u'lll see a list LHS:

News & Events
About the Faculty
Prospective Students
Current Students
Research
Info & Services
Information for Staff
Law Careers
Enrolment 2005

last one is enrolment :)

follow the prompts, uve probably done it by now anywyz :D best of luck!

azn_spirit

...messed up...
HSC
I got the letter about the camp..sounds fun and exciting..especially about the "mystery location" 90 minutes away from city...mmmm not sure about you guys but 90 minutes away from city doesn't sound pretty much metro to me =P. Mmmm just as long as we don't do the boring typical camp stuff like bushwalking, canoeing , rockclimbing etc etc its good enough 4 me =P

Blah I'm just hope it'll be fun but from the looks of it probably will be with stuff like comps, dance parties, trivia nights, just having trouble thinking why anyone would want to give up a cool 3 days away from the city with 150 or whatever guys doing Law, to see Bob Carr =P and oh yeah what the heck are camp auctions? Its on the letter, are we supposed to bid on cool stuff at the camp?

One more thing...to all the people organising the cool camp..a big warm thanks! =P nothing better than a few days from city @ a cool camp , getting to know all the ppl starting law b4 starting dreadful uni.

jonjon

team-godspeed.com/forum
HSC
hey guys i'm doin b bus b laws and id love to go and meet new peeps in the camp. although i'm not sure if i'm gonna b doing law subjects in the first sem?

sypher

HSC
So I turned up early for enrolment this afternoon. I dunno about you guys, but I saw mainly girls entering the law room of advisors (step 3) :confused: . Not that it's a bad thing, if anything, it'll be great if thats an indication of gender spread :D .

If anyone wanted to know, I was an asian guy with a green shirt and green sidebag.

How does everyone feel about having first year subjects planned out already with no choice? I sorta wanted to do some law subjects first semester.

SandunAAA

HSC
Bus & Law

I'm Doing B.Bus with B.Law. Theres no one i know doing Bus Law at UTS from my school. I reakon most law students are doing comb with B.Bus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)