So........whose finished? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

*hopeful*

HSC
yeh its called "freakin out big time n fukn kicking myself 4 not studyin consistently n leavin everything till the last minute for the 4th fukn semester in a row" but yeh....thats it

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
had econ last wed, accg last friday, maths today, acst this thurs...then im FINISHED :D
all exams at 2pm...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
*hopeful* said:
yeh its called "freakin out big time n fukn kicking myself 4 not studyin consistently n leavin everything till the last minute for the 4th fukn semester in a row" but yeh....thats it
haha yeah sounds about right, although i have learnt that i will always leave everything to the last minute so i am past kicking myself or hoping i will ever change

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
im finished but i went terrible

if i dont pass PSY105 i doubt ill be going canada :(

HSC
N/A
I'M DONE!!!!

I just finished two hours ago. I'm SOOOO HAPPY! I was jumping up and down and dancing before and after the exam (before because it was 'almost' over, and after because it was actually over). HELLO FREEDOM!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
flyin' said:
You must've had forever to study then =p
when you have a week and a half off to study it doesn't work that way, a reason why i am glad we don't have stuvac

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
iambored said:
when you have a week and a half off to study it doesn't work that way, a reason why i am glad we don't have stuvac
I'm surprised you'd be glad we don't have Stuvac. Stuvac really makes a difference. If you have no clue about a unit, the 7 days is enough to save you from a semester of procrastination.

^___^
HSC
yeah

but i didn't have that full a wk, i had another assignment due last wk

so yeah, and this exam, i totally lost motivation cos a)contents is fucken boring b) lecturers are fucken shithouse c)personal issues

i hope i can pull through the other 3 ok

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
i lost all motivation. leaving the last 5 weeks (much harder) of acst201 for tonight (exam at 9am)

*make THE coffee*

i'm expecting a 15 mins sleep tmw morning, like my last exam.

*hopeful*

HSC
redruM said:
i lost all motivation. leaving the last 5 weeks (much harder) of acst201 for tonight (exam at 9am)

*make THE coffee*

i'm expecting a 15 mins sleep tmw morning, like my last exam.

ur 1 hektik guy... do u really just sleep for 15 minz ?? if i went 2 sleep after an all-nighter i wouldnt wake up till the afternoon

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
i had to that time..looks like i am taking a gamble by leaving ~15 marks to learn (from scratch) if i wake up in the morning.

*sigh* and i had since friday arvo to study for this subject :chainsaw:

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
good luck jimmy+rahul :)
Im scared that im a little too relaxed for acst101...way too relaxed that i went out yesterday and watched a movie and didnt do any work...

Flyin: those 7 days of stuvac might not help because if you procrastinate during the semester itself, you would also procrastinate for most of stuvac :p

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Supra said:
Flyin: those 7 days of stuvac might not help because if you procrastinate during the semester itself, you would also procrastinate for most of stuvac :p
hahaa

Perhaps, but unlikely. If you know nothing and have seven days, you will do all that you can to learn as much as you can. Put it this way: if you procrastinate half the time, you would study for 3.5 days if you had 7, and only 1.68 (maybe a bit more) days if you had 3.25. It's still better isn't it?

Mini

relax
HSC
flyin' said:
hahaa

Perhaps, but unlikely. If you know nothing and have seven days, you will do all that you can to learn as much as you can. Put it this way: if you procrastinate half the time, you would study for 3.5 days if you had 7, and only 1.68 (maybe a bit more) days if you had 3.25. It's still better isn't it?

lol, such an actuary. but i gotta agree with you. stuvac is v. helpful, i'd have screwed up totally if i didn't have the luck to get a week off before my exams started.

last one tomoz! (comp226)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
fornstar said:
isn't the monday and tuesday of the first week of exams our stuvac?
Yes, but it isn't much.

I had my Stuvac after my first exam. :D

I wonder why I used 7 and 3.25 as examples?

Last edited:

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
1 more to go!!!!

stat! lol

i am not going bludge like i did for acst201... "oh it'll be easy...."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)