So, will YOU be donating money to the richest economy in the world? (2 Viewers)

VOTE NOW

• Yes - I feel sorry for them *tear*

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • No - All Americans are evil, especially the poor, illiterate ones

Votes: 52 57.1%
  • I would - But John Howard has already made that decision for me

Votes: 33 36.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kow_dude

HSC
If Australia donates money to America, wont that make the AUS Dollar weaker because it's being injected into the US economy?

^___^
HSC
kow_dude said:
If Australia donates money to America, wont that make the AUS Dollar weaker because it's being injected into the US economy?
i'm thinking, it won't affect much cos its not investing, but rather donating to organisation such as red cross, not direct investment into the US market

Scanorama

HSC
No, American government has more than enough money (investments/properties etc etc), and they definitely dont need 'donation' from other countries. Johny just wasted $10M

K

katie_tully

I didn't give the Indonesians any money, so to keep the balance I won't give the yanks any money either.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
They might be hungry, but they won't starve to death - they have enough fat on them to keep them going for a few months at least..

K

katie_tully

Frankly I'm kinda disgusted at many of these responses. Penalising poor people because you disagree with their government? Yuk.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
I don't disagree with the govt., just how fat America is as a country.

K

katie_tully

Well yeah...they're pretty chunky. What's amusing though is that Indonesia wanted to invade Australia less than 10 years ago, yet everybody jumped to the aid of the Indonesian's and said how sad it was (tsunami). Everybody has now jumped on the "fuck america" bandwagon because they dislike the Bush administration. Wtf? If this does boil down to disliking the Bush administration because of their involvement in Iraq, and being rich etcetera, why do we continuously jump to the aid of nations which don't even like us? Indonesian officials have shown their contempt for the Australian society, especially in light of giving the Bali bombers reduced sentences because of "good behaviour". Good on ya Indonesia.
My point is, the Indonesian government does nothing for Australia except throw everything back in our faces, yet we don't take it out on the Indonesian natives.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
katie_tully said:
Well yeah...they're pretty chunky. What's amusing though is that Indonesia wanted to invade Australia less than 10 years ago, yet everybody jumped to the aid of the Indonesian's and said how sad it was (tsunami). Everybody has now jumped on the "fuck america" bandwagon because they dislike the Bush administration. Wtf? If this does boil down to disliking the Bush administration because of their involvement in Iraq, and being rich etcetera, why do we continuously jump to the aid of nations which don't even like us? Indonesian officials have shown their contempt for the Australian society, especially in light of giving the Bali bombers reduced sentences because of "good behaviour". Good on ya Indonesia.
My point is, the Indonesian government does nothing for Australia except throw everything back in our faces, yet we don't take it out on the Indonesian natives.
Fucking country bogan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)