So Year 12s .. what's your first preference?? (1 Viewer)

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by enak
Your choice of courses
# Course code Course name
Bachelor of Engineering (Software Engineering) at University of New South Wales
:)
Originally posted by Da Monstar
lisn to me saima - lets make a deal. do seng at unsw instead n u get my notes :)
Gimme your notes :D

SoFTuaRiaL

Originally posted by enak
Gimme your notes :D
well ..... girls get first preference in my world :p j/k .... ya i dont mind givin u my notes, just ask for em when u get to uni ... they're all stacked up in my shelf ... and on my comp

~Dreamer

HSC
i dont know what i want to do yet with my life 'career wise' but i want to combine science with maths.... so i might do Bscience at syd uni or unsw, thn transfer if i find out in time what i really want to do

googy_1985

HSC
N/A
My first preference last yr was:
B Applied Economics / B Commerce Accounting - uni of canberra, ACT

No regrets SO far :)

I remember my 4th preference was B Education - Uni of Canberra. i can't believe i was going to be a teacher!!

My last choice was Bachelor of Arts, ANU and for 8th it was Bachelor of Arts - La Trobe, Albury...

good luck with u choices!

pri

HSC
N/A
B Psychology at sydney (96.15)

then a whole bunch of other psych courses and adv science and lib studies (?!)

ANU psych is last (UAI 76 if I really bomb out)

ToOL

forensic science

i chose to do science (forensic science) At Hawkesbury UWS.
This is a new course, and i have no bloody idea how they choose the people to go in. i did the stat test for uws, but hey, if i fail that as well as my hsc as if thats gunna help......

can someone pls tell me how the hell you get into a new course with no UAI cutoff... im shitting my pants bad enough now, cos i totally failed my trials, except ONE subject- biology....

did anyone else do bad, i did the cssa trials... or am i the only dumb fuck around?:confused: :confused:

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
ToOL --> The reason UWS doesn't have a UAI cut off for forensic science is because it's a new course. Based on the popularity of the course in the entrance of out cohort, a UAI will come about. No course has a UAI for it yet - only last years. Does that make sense..? LOL, sorry if it doesn't.

Sam - Being a pilot would kick arse! I was thinking of doing it at UWS :D

Also, there was a few kids applying for CSU! Yay! LOL, not much, but more than I expected :D

ruski_gal

B Nursing @ UWS c'town was my first
B Nursing @ Wollongong my second
B Nursing Parramatta my 3rd

GO NURSING YEAH!!!

Sammmmmuel

I would really really love to be a pilot or at least do the uni course and learn how to fly but i am worried about getting a job in the industry...
apparently if u hav a degree in flying it is not looked on as being any better than someone who has flown since they were 16 and has no degree...
decisions-decisions...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)