So You Think You Can Dance (Australia) (1 Viewer)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
If anything, I would've expected an expert on dance would more than likely be female?

I understand with Australian Idol etc, it's a more male dominated industry (ie the managers and what not) but dance?

Whatever, she shits me a bit.

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
Pace_T said:
thats cause the women as judges are useless. they only put 1 in cause otherwise girls all over the world will start complaining. its the truth!
the guy who sits on the left (not the young one) gives the best advice. hes honest and isnt afraid disagreeing with anybody else, or even criticising the choice of choreography. with that said tho, it needs more arguing, we need some sandilands!
I know that a lot of people hate Kyle S, but I like him and appreciate his contribution to Australian Idol. he just made it so much more interesting, with all his arguments and controversy and being SO GOD DAMN HONEST.

Pace_T

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
I know that a lot of people hate Kyle S, but I like him and appreciate his contribution to Australian Idol. he just made it so much more interesting, with all his arguments and controversy and being SO GOD DAMN HONEST.
he was born for reality tv judging. just too many crybabies out there i suppose

lil dynamyt

HSC
I thought Vanessa was gone for sure judging from her performance this week...

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
yeah, and her absolute shrill voice.

(I mean... as in... I dislike her immensely)

Yeah they were like "vanessa, you're a bit shit. But your partner OMGOSH LOVE HIM"

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
And being absolutely clueless about music!

Pace_T

HSC
i cant fucking stand vanessa ARGHHH she just acts so dumb and her voice is so annoying!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hiphophooray123 said:

seriously, half the people in radio haven't got a fucking clue. ESPECIALLY that faggot kyle.
Yeah, but most of them don't claim to know :S And that guy who interviews on Video Hits is also clueless, bring back Axle :(

Pace_T said:
i cant fucking stand vanessa ARGHHH she just acts so dumb and her voice is so annoying!
Yeah I want to stab her in the face, TECHNIQUE THIS!

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
AsyLum said:
And being absolutely clueless about music!
lol this is true. Kyle comments more on their appearance than their actual PERFORMANCE, but I think he does make the show more exciting.

anyways, I was so fucking cut when rhiannon left the show. she was one of the best dancers!! I hope the filo chick (Demi) leaves because she's plain ugly.

HSC
Yeah, I agree about Rhiannon. I think she left too early, I believe that she could have shown us even more and that Vanessa had nothing left to give. The problem was that Rhiannon really turned it up after J.D left. And before that she didn't show much personality so there wasn't much of a fan base. But these last few weeks she's really shone and her personality has too. I just wished she didn't leave, I love watching her dance and especially her solos.

mischievous90

HSC
far out Rhiannon got evicted out???? :mad: that sucks!!! who else got evicted out? i missed d monday eviction show

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
are you kidding? rhiannon sucked, she flubbed pretty much every dance she was given.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Rofl, I thought Rhiannon looked pretty average :| I mean...she looks like the westie girls i saw in high school. Don't want.

Pace_T

HSC
AsyLum said:
Rofl, I thought Rhiannon looked pretty average :| I mean...she looks like the westie girls i saw in high school. Don't want.

agree

alex1905

HSC
I used to watch it, but its gotton so boring since Henry has left. The creators need to think of more styles to dance to, cause i'm sick of watching them same thing each week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)