So you think you want a motorcycle? (4 Viewers)

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
How many km have you put on the bike and have you driven since starting riding? A lot of your habits, if not all, roll over from the bike to the car. As opposed to going from a car to a bike, where I'm fairly sure the difference is that the newfound vulnerability makes you violently aware of the consequences of other peoples' actions.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
How many km have you put on the bike and have you driven since starting riding? A lot of your habits, if not all, roll over from the bike to the car. As opposed to going from a car to a bike, where I'm fairly sure the difference is that the newfound vulnerability makes you violently aware of the consequences of other peoples' actions.
um
thats exactly what im saying
fuck you're a dumb cunt
lol ok then none of that agreed with your post you piss poor excuse for a failed abortion

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
I said
on bike youre more alert
you said, "why"
i said, "being in a car makes you feel safer"
you said, "the newfound vulnerability makes you violently aware of the consequences of other peoples' actions."

WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS SAYNG YOU DIPSHIT NIMROD CUNT

fall off yr bike and die u oxygen thief

Azarnakumar

Banned
HSC
hey nebs

you do realise you are hilariously ugly dont you?

like you do realise that girls find you violently repulsive yeah?

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
I said
on bike youre more alert
you said, "why"
i said, "being in a car makes you feel safer"
you said, "the newfound vulnerability makes you violently aware of the consequences of other peoples' actions."

WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS SAYNG YOU DIPSHIT NIMROD CUNT

fall off yr bike and die u oxygen thief
fuck me sideways you coon

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Why the fuck would your alertness be reduced in a car that is fucking retarded you are the worst.

Also, I have a new theory: Quik is a really shitty driver so comparitively he is "safer" on a bike.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Also, I have a new theory: Quik is a really shitty driver so comparitively he is "safer" on a bike.
LOL omg lol.

The only thing i see is a pro on a bike is probably the small bursts of acceleration.

Then again that is dependent on the rider, the bike engine, and the situation thats occurring at that time.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
if you aren't attentive you're a bad driver that's all there is to it.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
so fuck parramatta rd
thought i could be a smartass and filter all the way home, but the lanes weren't wide enough for a truck, let alone 2-3 parallel for a good 5-10km
fuck
+ air cooled bike = legwarmer in stop/start traffic

yay for bus lanes though, some dude tried to follow me in a mazda 121 and got pwnt by the popo

lolololol

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
seriously neb if you could comprehend the english language you'd understand that I said once you get off a bike and back behind the wheel the habits you developed on two wheels don't leave you.

buffering/keeping out of blind spots/picking up lowies like nobodys business all stay you cockmuncher.

you're not any less alert

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Does Neb even have a bike, i havnt seen pics.

quik.

HSC
I don't drive (I can, I just don't), so I don't doubt that I'd be a pretty average driver, at least initially.

I don't see why it seems to irk you so much. I am more in control, have better vision, greater number of options available to me, better maneuverability... I feel much safer on my bike than in a car.

If you think bikes are horrible death machines then that's cool, I never claimed that my opinion was gospel.

Also Azama, Parra road is fine for filtering... coming home today it was like the red sea had parted, fucking loved it

quik.

HSC
If you see a truck up ahead that you can't get past on one side, cross sides before you get there broseph

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)