So you want to do well in the TEXTILE exam! (1 Viewer)

Eliza B

Hey everyone,

You probably don't all have the same learning styles, and may be lazy like myself. Yet if u want to do well in the exam here are some points that will help, I got 98 in the exam and so may know what I'm talking about;

The textiles exam is structured in set points-
1) Multiple choice - basically general questions
2) Short answer - about country, techniques, etc.
3) extended response - about stuff that wasn't in short answers

Firstly, download and print all past exams 2001, 2002, 2003.
Look at what is in each section, highlight and take note. NOW look at the syllabus and high light the same points.

Do all the syllabus points, include possible questions from exams. and write out summaried info that is sufficent enough if u were to get a question on it.

Do all this during your 3-4 week break before HSC. Please write out everything u think u could be tested on. Re-read it all a few times. Also do mind maps for possible extended responses.

With all that, u will probably go very well. Its not about hard work, its about having a gernal understanding that was worked on over like 3-4 days of holidays. Prior to the exam re-read your notes, and practice past paper (sooo boring and time consuming) but it will help. And just think how relieved u will be when u come out of the exam and knew pretty much all the answers.

DO NOT LEAVE THE EXAM EARLY, write as much as possible till the time runs out, even if your not sure you will show extensive knowledge and they may give u some extra marks!!!!

Good Luck peoples!!

Eliza

Kulazzi

HSC
I would like to nominate Eliza B to be mod of the Textiles and Design section :) seeing that we don't have one at the moment

Eliza B

yeah I can be mod

What do i have to do to be mod, just help people with posts, i can do that!
Cool Cheers people,

Eliza

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)