So you're really horny right? (1 Viewer)

SEXSEXSEX

• Total voters

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
Ennaybur said:
No they're not. They are just being plain cruel and it is saddening to know there are such callous people out there.
I think they just being realistic. what advice would u give this gentle soul. Pray and beg for her to take him back?

flea1990

HSC
N/A
If he's so fragile about it, why on earth would he post it on the internet???

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
flea1990 said:
If he's so fragile about it, why on earth would he post it on the internet???
Why do you use the cover of the internet to be cruel to people? They are real people you know, with real feelings.

I really can't believe people sometimes.

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
Ennaybur said:
Would you have sex with an aquantence, or someone fairly random (ie no romantic feelings) to relieve this desire?
Okay, but what about the potential problems involved with people you know given that it's not emotional?

HSC
I cant stand the pain..... and I cant make it go away ;( NO I CANT STAND THE PAIN FUCK U GUYS

no one on this forum knows my story why are u doing this ? It makes u happy for a moment but it makes me sad for life.

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
youBROKEmyLIFE said:
I cant stand the pain..... and I cant make it go away ;( NO I CANT STAND THE PAIN FUCK U GUYS

no one on this forum knows my story why are u doing this ? It makes u happy for a moment but it makes me sad for life.
It's okay, I'm here for you.

HSC
my mum said the same then one day she drops me off to get my weekly haircut, says she'll be back at 5 and comes back at 6 - A WHOLE HOUR LATE. she says she was busy... what sort of a mother is too busy for her own son? fuck this world.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Maybe you should just kill yourself then lawl.

Here at BoS we can help, but we probably wont.

JamesJ

HSC
I think it could cause some problems if you know them. Relationships get messy when sex is involved - no pun intended.

HSC
this is such a skanky thread, full of fucking lowlife cunts. you should all be ashamed.

J

jeddie76

youBROKEmyLIFE said:
this is such a skanky thread, full of fucking lowlife cunts. you should all be ashamed.
dude, i feel bad for your troubles, i really do... but you can't expect everyone on this forum to be receptive to people who force sad stories onto them. calling them 'lowlife cunts' may just be a reason why people 'change, just like the others' or whatever around you.

If you want some sympathy, back up on the insults.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)