Soccer talk eg. prem league, champ league, serie a etc (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
But hey , we did well to survive in champions league
we were BOTTOM , of our group!!!!

and on another note arent Fulham kinda screwed now they lost Saha...
Sheesh cant believe he went to Man UtD :rolleyes:

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
I agree with Wenger - [Despite never winning the ECL] we are still the best in Europe [if you don't consider the teams that beat us, year in year out, which include... insert list] :p

Seraph

HSC
N/A
Oh come on now Wenger is a good man , at least he doesnt hurl Boots at his own players *cough* fergurson

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Seraph, the Gunner got through; but it's just the first hurdle. Remember last season, and Valencia. :D

As for Fulhum, they'll make it without Saha. Fulham isn't just Saha, it's their midfield and keeper!

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by Seraph
Oh come on now Wenger is a good man , at least he doesnt hurl Boots at his own players *cough* fergurson
yes..

/me with a french accent

i do not believe we deserve to lose..i did not see the elbow Bergkampt use, but i only saw the opponent provok my players. He might be a very good boy, but on the pitch its not...if i don't get what i want, i'll blame it as the FA is against us.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
It doesn't matter whether Wenger is a good man or not. Until they prove themselves on the big stage, most of us won't believe that Arsenal are among Europe's best.

At least Man Utd has lifted the ECL trophy, if only once in a long time.

Numero Uno

HSC
Saha's Gay arrogant french faggot
im suprised he didnt go to arsenal with his own kind :D

andyway newcastle Kicked Fuhlams Ass so im happy :D

newcastle is gonna get the 4th champs league spot!!

^___^
HSC
i believe arsenal can win the Cl, seriously

but theres a few minor problem that can be a big problem is they are exploited..

defence: who can partner campbell? they need another good CB..toure is not good enough

midfield: its pretty good, but depth wise its not..they only have Vieira, Pires and Ljungberg to show off..the rest are ok, but not match winners

strikers: one nig factor, bergkampt can not travel..Henry is awesome, but thats about it, Kanu is good, but Wenger dun play him consistently, thats a major factor, Alidaire is good, but very young..

Manager: very good at slowly peaking his players, and tactial-wise, he is decent, but he lacks the big game experience that ferguson has...

Seraph

HSC
N/A
well , one day (soon) Arsenal will lift that cup

oh here's something nice....
According to NedVed, Henry is the Best Forward in the world :D

Ahh yes hes so very correct :D
And as for these clubs trying to buy him (RMadrid , Barca , Chelsea etc)
FORGET IT , hahaha he will not be moving anytime soon !!!

^___^
HSC
yea, i just can't wait he twisted his knees and out for 6months

i like to see how arsenal can cope with that

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Same, Arsenal without Henry is like a runner without legs in a marathon :D

And remember Wenger is preferring Cygan to Toure now... what a combo - Cygan and anyone :D

Seraph

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ...
i believe arsenal can win the Cl, seriously

but theres a few minor problem that can be a big problem is they are exploited..

defence: who can partner campbell? they need another good CB..toure is not good enough

midfield: its pretty good, but depth wise its not..they only have Vieira, Pires and Ljungberg to show off..the rest are ok, but not match winners

strikers: one nig factor, bergkampt can not travel..Henry is awesome, but thats about it, Kanu is good, but Wenger dun play him consistently, thats a major factor, Alidaire is good, but very young..

Manager: very good at slowly peaking his players, and tactial-wise, he is decent, but he lacks the big game experience that ferguson has...
Woah woah!!! come on , Midfield... What about Silva... EDU ......
Defence is strong , we have Lauren , Campbell of course , Cole

As for our Forwards well... to tell u the truth i hope Wenger gets some new forwards soon , of course Henry , Kanu and possibly Bergkamp must stay , but as for Wiltord (who i hardly ever see..) i think Wenger should let him go. Oh yea and i agree Alidaire is good , however i want to see him have more game time in actual EPL matches

anyway im gonna go play Fifa , choose arsenal face manchester united , score at least 20 goals and feel satisified with myself

Last edited:

Numero Uno

HSC

As for our Forwards well... to tell u the truth i hope Wenger gets some new forwards soon , of course Henry , Kanu and possibly Bergkamp must stay , but as for Wiltord (who i hardly ever see..) i think Wenger should let him go. Oh yea and i agree Alidaire is good , however i want to see him have more game time in actual EPL matches

anyway im gonna go play Fifa , choose arsenal face manchester united , score at least 20 goals and feel satisified with myself
this is from an arsenal's fan perspective so ur comments are void

and as for fifa , play world class and man utd will beat u at least 10-0 :D

just like real life

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Anyone convinced that Arsenal's defence will hold in the ECL? They have prove leaky, and when Henry doesn't score in ECL, Arsenal can call it a Draw or a Loss.

^___^
HSC

wtf, u think Lauren is a defender?
that guy is a midfield reject and turn defender..

Edu? man, his sucks..play him more and he might able to improve..playing off the bench with 3minutes remaining isn't good..
Silva is ok, but as i said, not a match winner, nothing like Vieira or Roy Keane

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
The masses converge... should be an interestin' ECL knock-out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)