Status
Not open for further replies.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Constip8edSkunk said:
pretty much true for most right wingers :D
Thatz true, maybe becauz they run so fast...? I can see the reason why Ronaldo goez to ground so ezily but ppl like Pires, I somehow think he can stay on hiz feet better.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Wow Craig Moore haz been sacked by Borussia Monchengladbach fo turnin up to trainin drunk, thatz not very good newz fo Australia.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Gotta love ol'Monchengladbach. What a funky name. Plus Liverpool beat them in 1 of our Euro finals if I recall correctly.

slip

HSC
LMF^^ said:
Wow Craig Moore haz been sacked by Borussia Monchengladbach fo turnin up to trainin drunk, thatz not very good newz fo Australia.
this would have to have been one of the wierdest season he has had. started as club captain and regular starter at celtic, went to the olympics, transfer listed and transfered from celtic for going, picked up and sacked in german, will captain australia at the confederations cup and world cup qualifiers, so it could yet come good again.

there was talk he would play for queensland lions in 2006/2007 with an offer to be topped up by the FFA, the lions have one spot left on there roster for a striker so it looks like moore will be looking for a one year contract with a european club.

scott mcdonald socred twice late for motherwell against celtic to hand rangers the title. if kewell and viduka dont make confederations cup i would love to see mcdonald get a game up front with the likes of milicic or aloisi

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
jim_green said:
Gotta love ol'Monchengladbach. What a funky name. Plus Liverpool beat them in 1 of our Euro finals if I recall correctly.
Yup, actually the Reds beat 'Gladbach in two Euro finals...

The first time was in the 1973 UEFA Cup, whilst the 2nd time was in 1977 - our very first European Cup win :D

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
LMF^^ said:
Thatz true, maybe becauz they run so fast...? I can see the reason why Ronaldo goez to ground so ezily but ppl like Pires, I somehow think he can stay on hiz feet better.
Let's not start this shit again. Pires is actually very fast as well hardly an excuse for little Ronny.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Ronaldo and Pires are both huge divers :p. Giggs wasn't as much in his day, but I guess he's a LM.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
You won't see Jose crying like a bitch.
Here we go again....at least Ronaldo has some pride in his club...you don't see him issuing "come and get me" pleas to Madrid all the time like Reyes.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
... said:
thats cos his heart is at madrid

Poor effort. He's said he wants to stay as recently as Friday.

matt#1 said:
Here we go again....at least Ronaldo has some pride in his club...you don't see him issuing "come and get me" pleas to Madrid all the time like Reyes.
Then why hasn't he signed a new contract? Is Chelsea a calling?

matt#1

HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
Then why hasn't he signed a new contract? Is Chelsea a calling?
His contract still has another year to run...so its not urgent that he re-signs immediately. His manager probably just wants to hear what the offers are from other clubs to determine his true value before he signs another contract.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
hey id rather ronaldo den reyes aswell and im an arsenal fan, ronaldo has been better in epl than reyes by far ... haha i think HeCtic is just showing off his debating skills, he always seams to find the right words to reply, i laughed hard when i saw that sig AHAHA yes, cry u bitch, great pic, well done ...

Last edited:

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
matt#1 said:
His contract still has another year to run...so its not urgent that he re-signs immediately. His manager probably just wants to hear what the offers are from other clubs to determine his true value before he signs another contract.

Looking at offers from other clubs eh!?!? What happened to his pride of playing for United?

matt#1

HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
Looking at offers from other clubs eh!?!? What happened to his pride of playing for United?
He has pride...but he does believe that his contribution to the team is such that he should be earning as much as some of the other guys at the club.... and most likely wants to use these big offers from other clubs as evidence that he is worth more.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
matt#1 said:
He has pride...but he does believe that his contribution to the team is such that he should be earning as much as some of the other guys at the club.... and most likely wants to use these big offers from other clubs as evidence that he is worth more.

Or maybe he's more concerned about where his next big pay day is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)