Soccer Thread : 2004-05 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
who else hopes england loses against wales? lol at the english players keep bringing up their wish to see giggs playing for them whenever wales is mentioned hahaha

Edit: damn....
Edit2: hahaha beckham limped off due to a tackle that he made, which earned him a card and caused him to miss the next match

Last edited:

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Kewell playing in tomorrow's game against Solomon Islands. I really really hope he has a cracker. I think his poor form is largely thanks to a lack of confidence, so maybe banging a couple in against a minnows side will get him back on track.. for Liverpool, screw the Socceroos :p

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Yeah beautiful goal by Beckham against Wales, must be the most impressive thing he's ever done outside that goal from half way against wimbledon years back

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
mm, even i've scored more exciting goals than that :p but im jus a freak too

n kewell scores! reyy, bout time too

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Did anyone watch the Aus vs Solomon Islands game? I've got some work to do so I can't, tell me how Kewell played. I don't want to know that he scored a goal, a goal against Solomon Islands is about as impressive as a goal against an EPL 2nd division side.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Just got back from the game. It was top stuff from the boys and the atmosphere was surprisingly good. Quite a few Islanders sitting in our section so the banter was good especially after a couple of beers.

Awesome night out and a crowd of nearly 20k as well. Can't wait till the APL starts so I can do this every week.

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
'Beckham plays his cards right'

lol...probly the 'smartest' thing Becks has done whilst on the pitch, too bad he couldnt help himself, he just had to blab to the tabloids abt it :p

"I'm sure some people think that I have not got the brains to be that clever. But I do have the brains. I could feel the injury. So I fouled (Ben) Thatcher." - D.R.J.Beckham

haha funny stuff :D

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
lol. david beckham is such a dumbass. whenever you here him in the interviews, he sounds like he is a retard or somethin.

^___^
HSC
at least he could have *hinted*

"i knew i was injuried, so i commited myself in a lot of challenges so that it doesn't matter if i get a yellow card..."

HSC
God-damn Harry Kewell and his "overatedness" :p

It bugs me no end, we had quiet achievers in the side like Simon Colossimo and Josip Skoko and everyone builds up Harry as the greatest player ever to play for Australia.

Question: Has he ever won any major trophies in his career?
Question: Has he been reluctant to play for Aust in the past, only choosing games to fit in with his social life? :p

Give me Max Vieri in the starting lineup and day! ;)

T

timbk2

... said:
at least he could have *hinted*

"i knew i was injuried, so i commited myself in a lot of challenges so that it doesn't matter if i get a yellow card..."
why did he have to say anythin at all... just say he gave away a stupid yellow card and forgot he already had one hanging over his head.

instead he makes himself look like a smartarse by premeditating the yellow, and cops it bad from everyone.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
i sumtimes feel sorry 4 beckham in that how the media projects him as a dumbass....but really, sumtimes he jus sorta re-inforces the idea :p

i understand the logic, that makes perfect sense, but u dont go blabbing about it, or at least till its all over n ur a time away from when the incident happened...

T

timbk2

or just tell ur teammates and ur manager so they dont thnk ur reckless. .. and keep the rest to urself.. but by 'showing off' that he's got brains, made him look even more stupid

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
Manchester City 1
Chelsea ........0

AHAHAHahahahaahHAhAHaHAHahHAhahAHahahahahHAHAHAHAHahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHaHAHaHahAHaha stupid Chelsea you cant buy a freakin championship

thats why Arsenal is on the top baby !!!!! :D

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Go Reds! Wonderful comeback from 2-0 down at half time to win 2-4. Superb Alonso curler, and BISCAN scored. To top it off Man Utd drew a blank and Chelsea lost to Man City. It's a good day to be a Liverpool fan :D

T

timbk2

argh. i want fox. i was following the liverpool game on sky sports. awesome fightback.. can anyone find highlights of the game??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)