• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Soccer Thread : 2004-05 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
The weekend results (except for the Chelsea win) were great from the perspective of a Man United supporter.....Arsenal lost, Everton had a draw, and Middlesborough and Aston Villa lost. Man U are now coming 4th and are right behind Everton and Arsenal, but still have some work to do in catching Chelsea.

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
w00t! last-gasp winner from Mellor! Great stuff :D

Benitez described the Reds' first half display as 'almost perfect' :uhhuh:

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
W00000T!!!!!!! Arsenal totally outplayed, great match by the lads in Red :D:D:D

Matt#1.. not really, since Liverpool won, and you know the history+rivalry and so on and so forth

HSC
I know not many people follow Seria A but I really hate Inter Milan.

We have drawn 11 out of 13 games! I am seriously thinking I need a new side to support ... :uhhuh:

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
pfft could've told you that a long time ago :p. Time for a switch to the Rossoneri I think :)

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Never watched so much soccer in one night befo.
First Newcastle v Everton, then Pool v Arsenal and then Inter v Juve.

It was a great win fo Pool, Arsenal only have themselves to blame for being outplayed. Vieira should've been sent off fo diving...! LoL
And that goal by Mellor, first ever Premiership goal is a last minute winner against Arsenal, kind of reminds me of that Rooney goal.

Inter v Juve, as soon as Vieri scored, I knew it was going to be another draw. LoL

IP_freely

evo 9 ftw
HSC
Arsenal need to fix up there defence, ffs in space of like 3 games Chelski have caught up to Arsenal's goal difference
Surely Wenger should bring in some new personel when the transfer window re-opens...possibly a defender

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Meh.. Arsenal's just still suffering from the hangover of having their record broken. The only position I can see where they might want new personel would be someone to replace Lauren. Don't really rate him.

IP_freely

evo 9 ftw
HSC
they got Man U comin up in the Carling Cup lol another firey match

matt#1

HSC
N/A
jim_green said:
Matt#1.. not really, since Liverpool won, and you know the history+rivalry and so on and so forth
I still think that the weekend results were great from a Man U supporter's perspective, even despite the Liverpool win, because I like Liverpool and don't really see them as being much of a threat to our title bid this year.

dirty dave

Banned
HSC
N/A
jim_green said:
Meh.. Arsenal's just still suffering from the hangover of having their record broken. The only position I can see where they might want new personel would be someone to replace Lauren. Don't really rate him.
actually i think arsenal really need to get another cb besides campbell...
as for liverpool, not a sludge on their team but not enough important matches for me to hate them:p

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
matt#1 said:
The weekend results (except for the Chelsea win) were great from the perspective of a Man United supporter.....Arsenal lost, Everton had a draw, and Middlesborough and Aston Villa lost. Man U are now coming 4th and are right behind Everton and Arsenal, but still have some work to do in catching Chelsea.
dam stright the were good....we're now a pt behind everton and only 4 behind the arse....now if chelsea slipped up once or twice and we keep winning, we're right back in it

as much as i hate to admit it, morinho's a genius for wat he's done to chelsea this yr and if we cant win the title i hope its chelsea and not arsenal that wins it

my dad jumped off the couch and strted running and yelling wen mellor scored...my mum was pissed off cos she was asleep and it was 5am at the time

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
LMF^^ said:
Never watched so much soccer in one night befo.
First Newcastle v Everton, then Pool v Arsenal and then Inter v Juve.

It was a great win fo Pool, Arsenal only have themselves to blame for being outplayed. Vieira should've been sent off fo diving...! LoL
And that goal by Mellor, first ever Premiership goal is a last minute winner against Arsenal, kind of reminds me of that Rooney goal.

Inter v Juve, as soon as Vieri scored, I knew it was going to be another draw. LoL
mate try 3 premier league games and then two spanish games right after :p

wat a mistake...i found out they replayed both spanish games at 9 then 11 that night

congrats to all liverpool supporters...u have joined the " we are the only ones to have beaten the arse this season" club :D

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
Sheva, henry, and ronaldinho as the 3 finalists for fifa player of the year.... i reckon ronaldinho would take it... sheva might bag the european player of the yr tho..

haha arsenal will be without viera, edu and gilberto when they face chelsea...it gets better and better doesnt it :D

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Constip8edSkunk said:
Sheva, henry, and ronaldinho as the 3 finalists for fifa player of the year.... i reckon ronaldinho would take it... sheva might bag the european player of the yr tho..
:D
I have nothing aginst Henry (except that he plays for Arsenal), but I think either Ronaldinho or Shevchenko will take the award. I'm hoping that Ronaldinho wins though.

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
matt#1 said:
I have nothing aginst Henry (except that he plays for Arsenal), but I think either Ronaldinho or Shevchenko will take the award. I'm hoping that Ronaldinho wins though.
No, Sheva.

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
They are my 3 favourite players, and i want all of them to win it, but i think Ronaldhino has more to his game. He is a mid and a forward, tho you could say the same for Henry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)