liverpool hav been playing shithouse all season

wat a bloody hoax

get over your gay 'i'm a liverpool fan' mindset
get over ur gay 'i hate liverpool supporters' mindset

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
i don't hate them though...

but there are some of the biggest wankers who go buy liverpool jerseys, watch a few games learn player names and then think they are a genuine dedicated british fan...they have nfi

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
gordo said:

but there are some of the biggest wankers who go buy liverpool jerseys, watch a few games learn player names and then think they are a genuine dedicated british fan...they have nfi
wellllll, thats good...im not one, so if ur baggin out them...thats fine

i hate those who jump on bandwagons when teams r winning but disappear when they're not (i support LUFC and liverpool....yes, lufc = leeds united 4 those who arent real soccer fans)

eg - alot of chelsea fans...dicks who buy a jersey n then talk crap, their memory goes back 2 last weeks game..they have no sense of history..

neways, thats cool, but yeh..not all of us r morons with no idea

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
good to hear

but even aussie who think they are league fans, have no idea wat being a british football fan means.

they have bloody chants they sing about the opposition managers ffs :)

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
gordo said:

wat a bloody hoax

Your arguments are utterly unsubstantiated here, I think most fans on this thread are pretty well educated about their football.

gordo said:
good to hear

but even aussie who think they are league fans, have no idea wat being a british football fan means.

they have bloody chants they sing about the opposition managers ffs
Maybe, but just because overseas fans don't go to Anfield every week to see the Reds play, it doesn't mean they're any less dedicated.

Last edited:

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
gordo said:
good to hear

they have bloody chants they sing about the opposition managers ffs :)
yeh...thats y im goin 2 england 4 an unofficial 'soccer tour' :) lear the songs...n basically im not coming home till i get the accent....and know the rafael benitez version of the lords prayer (our father) :uhhuh:

i wish i was british for that alone...:eek:

oh, btw...im not giving up on liverpool, as jim_green sed...we're still as dedicated (sum of us). i wouldnt wtch the 2am matches if i wasnt

Last edited:

Crazy Horse

HSC
Dont bother reading my comments I was serverly annoyed - stick to Jim_Green's post. Much better and not as long.

gordo said:
liverpool suck
as if they should be in instead of juve
Liverpool beat Juve with all their injuries and missing their captain who happens to be a world class player - so they do not "suck" - they did pretty damn good job and much better than most teams would have in their situation.

gordo said:

wat a bloody hoax

When considering whether a team has played well or not, one must take into account many factors. Its what’s involved in ANALYSING a team, player, coach or match. Liverpool haven’t played bad all season - granted they've played pretty bad at times but not all season. I don’t care which teams we got pitched against but that fact that we have made it this far in Europe with all our difficulties should shut people up.
We are currently sitting at 5th spot on the ladder in the EPL. We’ve had many new additions to the squad and numerous injuries that have disrupted the settling of the new members into the team. Two of our team players got voted in the top ten of the worst players in the Premiership. One (Biscan) was voted worst. We’ve had a great deal of media coverage like no other team except Chelsea (who's had about the same.)
Granted we aren't as strong as we used to be but like already stated we have many injuries this season - Cisse has been out for 7months with a broken leg & Gerrard was out for 8 weeks, with a broken foot. Kewell out for over 1 month with a groin injury, as he was hitting PEAK form and when he began playing again obtained ANOTHER injury out for 2months. Baros in and out of the team with hamstring injuries for over two months. Alonso out since 1st of January with a broken ankle only to return. Nunez making his debut after a 4 month lay off. How about Florent Sinama-Pongolle out for the season due to a knee injury and we cant forget Kirkland out with a back injury forcing Benitez to play Dudek until now with Carson... I could not be bothered mentioning the rest...

gordo said:

No of course you don’t hate them - you just rubbish them and slam people who say they are their supporters. There are idiots who support every club. Liverpool is not the token team Chelsea are at the moment, Arsenal was a season or two ago and lets not forget Man U. I understand that you might have met some idiots who don’t know what they are talking about and claim they are Liverpool supporters but there are some of us who actually know what we are talking about and have supported the club since we had a scarf wrapped around our necks as toddlers. The British are def not the only ones who are passionate about football and know what they’re talking about.

Last edited:

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
nah liverpool fans in australia have a good appreciation of football because they obviously started supporting them way back when they didnt scrape around for djimi traore and bruno 'the new zidane' cheyrou and by now they've seen enough football to understand what its all about. man yoo fans more recently have been the bandwagon supporters along with arsenal but for some reason i doubt many people will want to support chelsea - a team built on squandering the wealth of a poor nation.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
blackfriday said:
nah liverpool fans in australia have a good appreciation of football because they obviously started supporting them way back when they didnt scrape around for djimi traore and bruno 'the new zidane' cheyrou and by now they've seen enough football to understand what its all about. man yoo fans more recently have been the bandwagon supporters along with arsenal but for some reason i doubt many people will want to support chelsea - a team built on squandering the wealth of a poor nation.
nah...last yr at skool, playin soccer at skool, u'd know the proepr soccer fans, n then all new kids would turn up with brand new jerseys...n they'd be talkin about who chelski has bought now n blaa blaa....n then u ask them when the last time they won englands top league...

hehehe...dumbasses...50 yrs, neways, i've seen 2 many chelsea fans pop up from nowhere...

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Wow Diana got pretty pumped up there.

Don't worry dear, Pool will beat PSV in the final.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
same here. asians in new fake chelsea strips are everywhere! but i cant talk, i go for man yoo but i started supporting them just after cantona's kung-fu kick so ive seen enough football to understand it (i think). the new chelsea fans dont know half the players either, tell them that crespo and mutu scored 20 goals each this season and watch their msn nics change.

slip

HSC
blackfriday said:
the new chelsea fans dont know half the players either, tell them that crespo and mutu scored 20 goals each this season and watch their msn nics change.
crespo has done well back in italy, but i dont think mutu has scored 20, i mean i havent exactly followed him after he was sack, but if im right he hasnt played at all, and has signed or is signin with juve, but there are contract problems with chelsea seekign compensation.

and as for your early coment along the lines of 'people wont support a team built on squandering the wealth of a poor country' abramovich can do whatever he likes (its his personal wealth), there are people living in poverty in nearly every country in the world, and yet the millionaires of those countries arnt contineously critised for how they spend there wealth.

kenyon has said that chelsea is now being run as a business, and that this will mean players will be transfered out this summer, and wages of players will fall with new contracts.

either way glory supporters arent real football fans anyway so what does it matter what they think?

Crazy Horse

HSC
LMF^^ said:
Wow Diana got pretty pumped up there.

Don't worry dear, Pool will beat PSV in the final.
Sorry about that.
I’m hoping the second part of your statement is a prophecy!:)

LMF^^ said:
And I still see ppl wearin Liverpool Owen jerseyz.
LOL – I have an Owen jersey but I only wear it around the house. I’m putting money aside to buy an Alonso and Risse jersey at the beginning of next season.:D

slip said:
i dont think mutu has scored 20, i mean i havent exactly followed him after he was sack, but if im right he hasnt played at all, and has signed or is signin with juve, but there are contract problems with chelsea seekign compensation.
Mutu – was caught out in September last year. In October he was handed down a fine and suspended from football for 7months. His been training in Italy though – the whole FA saga blew up until they released that statement. FIFA decided the ban would only apply to matches and apparently the FA officially protested (more like the media protested) – after a while the FA made a public statement about being ok with it and never asking FIFA to extend the ban worldwide. I haven’t heard about any contract problems though…

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
slip said:
kenyon has said that chelsea is now being run as a business, and that this will mean players will be transfered out this summer, and wages of players will fall with new contracts.

And like every well run business Kenyon is making sure his clubs inflows are at a reasonable level in comparison to his outflows I assume?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)