Social Impact of Tecnology??? (1 Viewer)

ane_st

HSC
i noticed there wasnt alot of notes (precisely 1) on this site.. im currently typing up my revision for the part of the topic we've done... was wondering if anyone had any revision or anything to post up...

Who else is doin this option..?? i know its not popular.. but anyone else??

ane_st

HSC
is anybody reading this do it???? hmmmm... i guess its as unpopular as i thought..!!!

0ochello0

HSC
hey we just started the topic it doesnt seem to hard i guess.....pretty crap tho lol

ane_st

HSC
:)... its a pretty esay topic... cause its really common knowledge in a way.. are u doing a technology case study for your assessment (if ur teacher has said anything)?

crazy pat

HSC
hey i'm doing this topic as well!
we just finished our assessment on part of this topic, but ive got my trail exam coming up on monday!
did u want to trade some revision notes or something?

ane_st

HSC
omg i had mine today.. i wrote 16pgs.. omg i hand was hurting... the Qs were like how the technological age developed... um the ability to access and accept technology for age, gender, ecnomic... and a question about context emerging... lol.. dont kno how i managed to answer the last one. good luck!!!

pm me and ill send you some of my notes (however they arent finished so they may be crappy... and accept and access is on a sheet that i wrote up.. and technologies and work isnt done.. AND we havent finished the topic... lol)

smiley_kel

HSC
N/A
Im doing the same topic but from lack of interest i seem to have written LIMITED notes.. hahah
does anyone have any? i can give u the few i have?? lol

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
ane_st said:
who are you?? do you even do cafs?? wtf
I assure you, Technology has such a big impact on society that alot of subjects incorporate it ... and no I prefer many other subjects over CAFS, not to mention it's not too damn popular ...

ane_st

HSC
no the forum isnt popular :) cafs is my fav subject.. dont mock it!!... but i see your point about the technology thing...

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A
yay!! cafs is my favourite subject too :) together we will keep this forum alive. i havent made notes on technology and work as such, but we were discussing it the other day in class. there are some workers who can telecommute (correspond via fax/email/phone etc). off the topic slightly... idk if u have this @ ur school, but the series 'issues in society' is really good for finding recent, relevant articles pertaining to cafs. it's worth a look! if ur school doesnt have it i think that public libraries might.

Last edited:

ane_st

HSC
Yea we have issues in society....I assume your module is individuals and work cause mine is social impact of technology so i think this is the one area that can overlap (techn and work) so ill vcheck some stuff out :)

How true... we are frequent visitors on this forum!!!

:)

sara21

HSC
heyy...ane_st
yehh im doing technology as well... the topic is quite boring ...
i have my trial tommorrow are you able to email your notes just for the first bit of the syllbus like up to technology and welbeing because i dont think my notes are really all that good

it will be muchly appreciated

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)