Social life at ACU North Sydney!!!! (1 Viewer)

dollypaton

HSC
Hey!

If anyone here goes to ACU/is going/ or knows of anyone who goes there, what is the social life like?
is there parties regularly and stuff like that?

Thanks
Replies would be greatly Appreciaited!!!!!!!!

holaminion

HSC
hey !! i know of a friend who use to go there, and then changed to UWS paramatta. Apparently there isn't much social life there in comparison to the strathfield campuss, and the north sydney area in general is very boring haha. That's all I know ^_____^

Elizzy19

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi! I'm actually kind of surprised that North Sydney has less of a social scene than Strathfield because I go to Strathfield and there is pretty much nothing for the majority of the year. We have a harbour cruise and Uni ball yearly but that's really all I know of, not sure if North Sydney goes to those as well or not. Tbh if you want a nice, small, friendly Uni where you tend to have all of the same people in your classes ACU is the place to go but if you want the whole party and social scene it's not really the right Uni

enoilgam

HSC
Tbh if you want a nice, small, friendly Uni where you tend to have all of the same people in your classes ACU is the place to go but if you want the whole party and social scene it's not really the right Uni
This pretty much sums up what Ive heard - both Notre Dame and ACU really suit those who arent into the whole "big uni" experience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)