Society and Culture Mini PIP 2020? Questionnaire, help please? (1 Viewer)

sugermuncher

HSC
Hey this is my first post, I'm in year 11 and doing Society and Culture Mini PIP, I took forever to choose an idea and Im interested in it, but so far its been hard so im still unsure about it but the teacher liked it so im going to keep trying. The topic is Wicca Belief Systems, I need to create a questionnaire but I have no idea what questions to use. I could really use some help? Thankyou

JP11

HSC
I had the same issues for my PIP. When I asked the teacher about how I should come up with questions she told me to answer a few questions to myself in order to develop an understanding of what data I am actually trying to collate.

These are the questions she suggested to think about when making questionnaire questions and developing an idea.
1. This is what I'm seeing as trend in the media...(specific examples?)

2. I've always thought ______ about this issue...

3. I wonder why/whether/how the issue affects/impacts/infiltrates into (cross cultural groups)...

4. I hypothesise that (the issue) will more likely/less likely affect CC1 than CC2 because of (X,Y,Z) reasons...

5. Now I'll create questions to ask the general public to see if my hypothesis is correct.

6. Think about your cross-cultures and what you are trying to get off them- similarities or differences? And create questions based on the data you WANT your respondents to give you.

Hope this helps! I don't know much about your topic or else would've loved to help more!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)