• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Sociology 1001 (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
I have a psych essay due on tuesday, so I'm trying to get that done first. I haven't started the sociology essay, but I'm going to do the one on modernity.
I'm pissed off that you can't access most of the starter references online though, I'm too lazy to go to the library. Why am I at uni?

vegemite

HSC
Hey guys what lecture theatre is the 2pm Lecture in? Is it the one at the back of Carslaw?

HSC
Lecture theatre 157 or 357 (they are the same theatre) Carslaw. The seats there are horrible though :(

Was everybody happy with their essay?

HSC
N/A
Silver Persian said:
Was everybody happy with their essay?
I did mine in one night. I feel proud but stoopid :(. I think my citations were all wrong.

I can't believe they're going to take 5 weeks to mark!

HSC
Go to myuni, and then click on the library tab. On that page there is a link which says exam papers :)

Ive been told that open book exams are difficult because everybody ends up plagiarising by accident :(

HSC
about the Sociology exam, i just read the final exam timetable and it says SCLG 1001 isn't open book! In the draft timetable it said that it was going to be open book but they must have changed their minds. :confused:

HSC
N/A
WHAT? Are you sure...where does it say that? I highly doubt they changed their minds, I don't think they could this close to exams.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
The_Apprentice said:
WHAT? Are you sure...where does it say that? I highly doubt they changed their minds, I don't think they could this close to exams.
Hi The_Apprentice!

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
The_Apprentice said:
LOL, hi! Were you the blonde dude I saw at UNSW on friday night?
More like brown shorter hair, with the hot lies tshirt :)

HSC
N/A
ilovenudge said:
about the Sociology exam, i just read the final exam timetable and it says SCLG 1001 isn't open book! In the draft timetable it said that it was going to be open book but they must have changed their minds. :confused:
:) Its all good, Fiona Gill said it's open book at tuesday's lecture.

HSC
N/A
Not sure. Are we allowed to take in hand written/typed notes in with us? That would be sweet. I think I'm going to take my tutors advice and just cram a handful of topics instead of all ...13(?)

This reminds me of HSC ancient history. I feel all nostalgic now, I really miss history.

HSC
Fiona said we could take anything we wanted in apart from library books

Im planning on studying a lot of gender/sexuality/aboriginality/ethnicity/family and then hoping that two essays on those come up. I will cry if they ask us to write a postmodernity essay :(

Have other people started studying yet? :<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)