• Yup and the HSC timetable sucks!

Votes: 52 73.2%
  • Just Software!

Votes: 19 26.8%

• Total voters

ronnknee

Live to eat
HSC
As we all know, Physics and Software are on the same day for the HSC. Obviously those who do both Physics and Software are disadvantaged when compared to those who do just solely one of the two subjects. I'm just wondering, how many of you are on the same boat like me, doing both Software AND Physics

miche11e

HSC
i reckon any1 that wants to do engineering with technology wud b doing it... i hate that theyre on the same day!! the even share an option topic (age of silicon + the software developers view of the hardware) - not that im doing either of those options, but still...

BoyNextDoor

HSC
Nope, just Software. Plus I can't do Physics at my school. It runs on the same line as Software. And there's only 1 class for both. lol

chook 05

Sum Fulla
HSC
yeah they coulda at least put bloody 1U SOR or something with physics... now im not sure what to focus on the most!!!

ronnknee

Live to eat
HSC
To me I would focus on Physics more since there are more people to compete (around 9000) as opposed to Software, where it only has 3000 candidates

Plus Physics is more enjoyable to study than Software haha

starry001

HSC
I have Physics and software. Engineering on the Wednesday too. It's terrible

zvyx

HSC
problem with software+physics is that physics nearly always gets priority over sdd, since (in the past) it scaled better and thus counts for more. our ex-best sdd student is going to revise sdd during the 1hr or so break in between.. *sigh*

and also its a bit of a logical extension to do phys + software combo.. should have lined up something random like a humanity + software. oh well..

its times like these that I wish I tried to accelerate sdd :p

yoyojuan

HSC
Both of them are my fav subjects. I have the same teacher for both subject + his my staying-on-track teacher.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)